Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Yes

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
You must have miscounted. It's actually 6 years, not 8.

Backyardigans got 4.
This is sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How is this sad? there are several other NickJr shows that got less than 4 seasons: Mutt & Stuff, Dora and Friends (Dora's spinoff), Wallykazam, Little Charmers, Peter Rabbit, etc..

Last edited:

SparkleMan

You must have miscounted. It's actually 6 years, not 8.

How is this sad? there are several other NickJr shows that got less than 4 seasons: Mutt & Stuff, Dora and Friends (Dora's spinoff), Wallykazam, Little Charmers, Peter Rabbit, etc..

Yes, but Backyardigans was, in my opinion, way better than those shows.

Time to get back on topic.

kanc

Yes, but Backyardigans was, in my opinion, way better than those shows.

Time to get back on topic.

I'm not the one going off topic, Ghostbuster user started posted Thomas & Friends started new season renewal in this thread and maybe he forgot to post it in season renewal thread, and you also brought up Backyardigans in post.

but yes, time to get on topic

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
According to Wikipedia Nick has a whopping 8 upcoming animated shows

Glitch Techs 2019
Wonder Park 2019
Rugrats (revival) TBA
Pony TBA
Los Casagrandes TBA
Man of the House TBA
Meet the Voxels TBA
The Jojo and BowBow Show Show

I honestly expect at least half of these shows to get screwed pretty quickly and given the Nicktoons treatment.

That being said I'm looking forward to Wonder Park don't care for the rest though.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
According to Wikipedia Nick has a whopping 8 upcoming animated shows

Glitch Techs 2019
Wonder Park 2019
Rugrats (revival) TBA
Pony TBA
Los Casagrandes TBA
Man of the House TBA
Meet the Voxels TBA
The Jojo and BowBow Show Show

I honestly expect at least half of these shows to get screwed pretty quickly and given the Nicktoons treatment.

That being said I'm looking forward to Wonder Park don't care for the rest though.

Taken note Wikipedia is not a reliable source to look upon shows without specific citations that have sources to have proof.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Not gonna happen. Not at all, now that Cyma Zarghmai has left Nickelodeon (I said this many times, and I'll say it again).

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
@NeoplanDan Not sure of the article's sources, but they've all been confirmed. :)

The only thing is that the JoJo show is a animated short-form series, set to premiere on YouTube in a couple of weeks.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nickelodeon has ordered Middle School Moguls, a series of four 30-minute CG-animated specials. :)

They follow students Valeria (Olympic gold medalist Laurie Hernandez), Winnie (Daniella Perkins), Celeste (Jade Pettyjohn) and Yuna (Haley Tju), who are empowered by Mogul Academy to test their business creativity, innovation and grit, but being a kid boss comes with grown-up challenges so they’ll have to think outside of the box and “mogulize” if they want to make their big dreams a reality.

Additional voice cast includes Tim Gunn (Project Runway) as Wren, a non-binary teacher in the Mogul Academy Fashion Branch, and Jane Lynch (Glee) as Victoria Steele, the Headmaster of Mogul Academy. Additional casting news to come.

classicnickfan

Double Dare had been officially renewed! I had the chance to speak with Marc Summers yesterday as he promoted his new documentary "On Your Marc." Of note, he mentioned that Nick is thrilled with the DD ratings and that more episodes will be filmed "in 2019." He also mentioned that that this fall's DD Live Tour is planned to be an annual event through at least 2020.

Long-time lurker of this forum, but I figured I should finally create an account to share this news

Mandouga

So they're not going the Cartoon Network/Disney route and not calling it the same title of the 90s show?

Actually, they are. They're just adding on to it. In any case, they could have called it simply "Blue's Clues" if they wanted to. Just saying. Besides, it's not unique to TOON or DISN. Revivals get called by the same names as the originals all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magitroopa

Double Dare had been officially renewed! I had the chance to speak with Marc Summers yesterday as he promoted his new documentary "On Your Marc." Of note, he mentioned that Nick is thrilled with the DD ratings and that more episodes will be filmed "in 2019." He also mentioned that that this fall's DD Live Tour is planned to be an annual event through at least 2020.

Long-time lurker of this forum, but I figured I should finally create an account to share this news

Excuse me, WHAT???
I am beyond happy with this news, hoping we get a press release soon to officially announce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts