Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

With every upcoming programming mentioned in upfront thread. Well anyways Star Falls that will air on Nickelodeon on Sat Mar 31 at 9PM, there's a link for it: nick.com/starfalls, and with video sneak peek, I noticed that this series does not feature audience laughter. Been long time since 100 Things to Do Before High School, among daily live action serial

kanc

Interesting to see Nick's upcoming live action that continues, but I wish they could've put it in upfront. And Cousins for Life live action is more like regular family sitcom rather than action live fantasy action

Vaughn Max

When can all this upcoming stuff premiere on Nick India?

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

kanc

When can all this upcoming stuff premiere on Nick India?

this is the thread for USA premieres, you can use international premiere thread if you want to look up for any countries premieres

Vaughn Max

this is the thread for USA premieres, you can use international premiere thread if you want to look up for any countries premieres
Where's the international premiere thread?

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
No thoughts. I don't care

Then why did you say anything if you’re not going to comment on anything, nobody’s telling you to say anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vaughn Max

Then why did you say anything if you’re not going to comment on anything, nobody’s telling you to say anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, I guess it doesn't make sense

kanc

Jack Griffo instagram has stated that last night was final filming. Rest of new episodes and concluding with one hour special: Thunder Games will air in summer.

Also near end of last night's episode, on screen graphic banner said new Thundermans will return in summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts