Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Knight Squad will preview on Presidents Day (February 19th), and Game Shakers will be death slotted with School of Rock starting February 18th.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
The broadcast deal started out global, but I think the deal is just for the US now. Nick India most likely acquired the rights in a separate deal.

Toons Fan

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
From Nick's latest PR: :)

Nickelodeon welcomes Thomas & Friends to its roster of preschool hits with the acclaimed hour-long special, “The Adventure Begins,” debuting Monday, March 12, at 10 a.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon and the Nick Jr. channel.

All-new, never-before-seen Thomas & Friends episodes from season 21 will air regularly weekdays at 5 p.m. (ET/PT) on the Nick Jr. channel, and brand-new specials will air on Nickelodeon throughout the year.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2018/02/all-new-season-of-thomas-friends-rolls.html

Toons Fan

According to Zap2it, it looks like The Thomas & Friends special "The Adventure Begins" was moved 12:00PM on Monday, March 12th and it looks like season 21 premieres are now airing first all week long on the Nick Jr. block on main Nickelodeon. Then later at 5:00PM on the Nick Jr. channel.

e898cfcbde2ef028ab574f3a483d7b66.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kanc

Since Nick upfront is this afternoon, will it be possible to make new thread for upfront or use this thread?

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
Since Nick upfront is this afternoon, will it be possible to make new thread for upfront or use this thread?
You can try, but I thought we had one that was created a while ago, unless that was the ones from a year ago

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts