Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

I wonder if Jack Griffo and Kira Kosarin might be going to adulthood, feeling too old for Nick kidcoms getting ready to move on to new projects. I hope the second half of season 4 might air in fall, and might have need to serve as good finale soon in my opinion

Mikurotoro92

Banned
Most kids sitcoms only last for 4 seasons since the actors age out of their roles

Perhaps this is also the case for The Thundermans?

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Most likely. Jack is 20 and Kira is 19, turning 20 in October. In the interview linked above, Jack said "Now that I’m 20, and thinking about my next move".

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick has launched http://www.youbringthecolor.com/ , in which fans can color in and submit their artistic creations to Nick for the chance to see their work during a special premiere week this Fall.

Update:

Nick will premiere a black-and-white episode of SpongeBob titled “Squid Noir” soon.

This Fall, Nick will unlock new scenes from the final scene of the episode on SpongeBob SquarePants: You Bring The Color for fans to color, with selected fan creations airing on Nick this fall during You Bring The Color week. - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/07/nickelodeon-announces-spongebob.html

Last edited:

kanc

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Last edited:

Rex Kamex

Jace Norman, JoJo Siwa and Daniella Perkins to Star in New Nickelodeon TV Movie "Inside Voice" - http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/07/jace-norman-jojo-siwa-and-daniella.html

Jace being a co-producer for this movie is really interesting to me, and I wonder how that will affect the end product of the movie. That said, I'm guessing that since Nick's making this movie, they're not going to make a Rufus 3. (Otherwise, they'd be making that instead of this. That's how I feel, anyway.)

Even though Legendary Dudas, which Daniella Perkins was in, was a show that didn't last long, at least she's in this movie and the upcoming show Knight Squad. Will she be one of Nick's biggest stars, come 2018? Time will tell, but congratulations to her, either way.

I'm also curious how many things JoJo will do in total with Nickelodeon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts