Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,360 8
London, UK
The Adventures of Kid Danger premieres Friday, Jan. 19, at 6:30 p.m. (ET/PT). New episodes will air Fridays at 6:30pm. http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/12/original-nickelodeon-usa-press-release.html

Nick will air a sneak-peek on Monday, Jan. 15, at 7:30 p.m.. Prior to the episode, Nick will premiere a brand-new Henry Danger episode at 7:00 p.m. In the episode, Henry and Ray get a copy of the new Kid Danger and Captain Man cartoon and see that there’s trouble, they must hurry to fix the cartoon before the big premiere party. Olympian Shaun White guest stars as himself. :)

Rhaynebow

Aug 11, 2013
Ratings
403 1
New York
https://www.facebook.com/NickAnimatedShorts/

Nick has uploaded the Cupcakery of Doom short to their animated shorts FB page!

The art style is adorable but I can’t say that I was entirely blown away by it (pun intended). It’s absolutely refreshing to have an animated pilot that doesn’t reek of AT/RS dialogue writing, but it doesn’t stop the fact that Cupcakery is moreorless Invader Zim if Zim’s disguise was a normal bakery instead of a normal child.

The animation was almost too fluid tbh. But it definitely gave me a taste for cupcakes, and not those cheap grocery store ones with the sour frosting!

All in all, this short wasn’t terrible. Being similar to IZ is a lot better than being yet another random for the sake random dudebro short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
5,072 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/NickAnimatedShorts/

Nick has uploaded the Cupcakery of Doom short to their animated shorts FB page!

The art style is adorable but I can’t say that I was entirely blown away by it (pun intended). It’s absolutely refreshing to have an animated pilot that doesn’t reek of AT/RS dialogue writing, but it doesn’t stop the fact that Cupcakery is moreorless Invader Zim if Zim’s disguise was a normal bakery instead of a normal child.

The animation was almost too fluid tbh. But it definitely gave me a taste for cupcakes, and not those cheap grocery store ones with the sour frosting!

All in all, this short wasn’t terrible. Being similar to IZ is a lot better than being yet another random for the sake random dudebro short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's actually a thread about the shorts Facebook.
https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/nick-shorts-on-facebook.5618462/

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5
I don't know if this video is allowed..but that video is a sneak peek of Nick's upcoming original movie: Build!. Former title was Inside Voice. Starring Jace Norman and JoJo Siwa.

EDIT: Movie is actually Blurt!, uploader got the name "Build" as typo

According to Nick promo posted online, new Lip Sync Battle Shorties return in Fri Jan 12 at 7:30PM

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5

It looks like new Jan premieres might be simulcasting Nicktoons and TeenNick, (Note they do this for main events, but this time will be new regular thing). Maybe I will create January premieres thread later on.. Like Loud House, Lip Sync Battle Shorties, Kid Danger, as well as Thundermans, NRDD, Dude Perfect Show, School of Rock

Also the first non-holiday episode of Lip Sync Battle Shorties just released first episode in full on nick.com

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,360 8
London, UK
Nick and Paramount's Amusement Park TV series is now slated for 2020.

Update:

Two small updates on Thomas:

"Hi, there! The content that aired on the Nick. Jr and the Nick network was a special program for December, featuring Christmas movies and episodes only.

We’re soon announcing a new broadcast home for Thomas & Friends and we’ll let you know as soon as possible!

In the meantime, Thomas content is available for streaming through Amazon and Hulu and available for purchase at all major retailers on DVD and through iTunes. We also continue to have a robust offering of Thomas & Friends content on our You Tube channel."

&

"Hi, there! Our partnership with PBS ended on December 31, 2017. We are soon to announce a new broadcast home for Thomas for 2018! Please stay tuned for more information.

In the meantime, your family can still watch Thomas through Amazon and Hulu and will find content available for purchase at all major retailers on DVD and through iTunes. We also have a free robust offering of Thomas & Friends content on our You Tube channel."

Via https://www.facebook.com/ThomasandFriendsUS/

I really can't see Nick only having the rights to the holiday episodes they aired.

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,360 8
London, UK
Nick will hold KCA 2018 on Saturday, March 24 at 8pm ET/PT. :)

I found this info in Licensing.biz's latest Hot Brands: TV properties newsletter. It's for the UK, but may include information about whats happening with Thomas in the US:

There’s a new series premiering autumn 2018, featuring a host of changes across the property following its ground breaking refresh.

There’s a new look and feel, plus added humour and a faster pace across the series thanks to it new modular format, while Thomas himself takes up the role of narrator and welcomes new characters including Nia from Kenya, to form the new Steam Team line-up.

For the first time in history, Thomas leaves Sodor to travel the world, experiencing and discovering new cultures and countries, including China, India and Australia where he meets new characters, exotic animals and explores cultures and landmarks.

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,317 5

KCA has mulitple websites: nick.com/kca (USA), kca.nick.tv (international), kidschoiceawards.com (standalone)

nick.com/knight-squad, Nick.com site has added Knight Squad which only included sneak peek scene preview. So it's unknown whether it may possibly be post-KCA premiere.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Yeah I'm probably not coming back
I was just about to say "Where's Gridman?" on that Crunchyroll streaming thread.
DISH had recent upgrades on the 61.5 orbital slot this early morning. My signal strengths got increased and transponders were moved to another.

How Cartoon Network and TBS moved to other transponders. :P
What I love from the commercial studio Psyop, is the Cricket Wireless critters (known as the Cricketters) in different shapes and colored in Green, Yellow and Blue. So imaginative and cute! :)
Most Europeans here don't know about the old Grinch Christmas special. Even in Portugal.