Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
At the end of the promo I posted above, it shows the beginning of an The Astronauts promo. No idea whether it mentions the release date or not, though.

harry580

let me guess, one of those trend of cringy video conferencing shows that been doing because of this stupid virus that is dangerous than sars (sorry swine flu)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
let me guess, one of those trend of cringy video conferencing shows that been doing because of this stupid virus that is dangerous than sars (sorry swine flu)
I think Unleashed is gonna be a pet-themed show.

toonmaster17

HOPEFULLY All That gets renewed! Basically besides Danger Force, The Astronauts, and Side Hustle Nickelodeon lacks any other live-action content.

Asa

HOPEFULLY All That gets renewed! Basically besides Danger Force, The Astronauts, and Side Hustle Nickelodeon lacks any other live-action content.
It's because of the COVID-19 pandemic. There attempting to slowly resume production now.

I also think the Nickelodeon studios in Burbank might reopen later this year.

Looney Turtles

I'm pretty stoked for The Astronauts. And Season 4 of Hunter Streets, but that doesn't come out until next year.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

So, Mick Wingert is currently following me on Twitter. That's pretty cool.
CNC
I'm gonna be taking a break from Twitter for 1 whole week. It's too hard for me to talk about.
You know at this point I'm just going to say the Wonder Park series is probably shelved and would never see the light of day.

The movie was greenlit at a time when Paramount and Nick had different management and by the time the movie was released and bombed the previous execs weren't there anymore.
The Animaniacs reboot came and still no new Yakko's World. How would you change the lyrics?
'Toy Story' was released 25 years ago today. Now, compare the animation of that to 'Toy Story 4'. Mind blowing.