Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
At the end of the promo I posted above, it shows the beginning of an The Astronauts promo. No idea whether it mentions the release date or not, though.

harry580

let me guess, one of those trend of cringy video conferencing shows that been doing because of this stupid virus that is dangerous than sars (sorry swine flu)

toonmaster17

HOPEFULLY All That gets renewed! Basically besides Danger Force, The Astronauts, and Side Hustle Nickelodeon lacks any other live-action content.

Asa

HOPEFULLY All That gets renewed! Basically besides Danger Force, The Astronauts, and Side Hustle Nickelodeon lacks any other live-action content.
It's because of the COVID-19 pandemic. There attempting to slowly resume production now.

I also think the Nickelodeon studios in Burbank might reopen later this year.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan

This is an interesting set of choices. We have 2 WB shows and 2 Disney Junior shows.