Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Not necessarily upcoming programming, but a new pilot is being made, Werebeast, by James Lancett.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not necessarily upcoming programming, but a new pilot is being made, Werebeast, by James Lancett.

Apparently, that's not the first version of it, though I don't know what's different about it (if anything) other than the fact that Zach Callison wasn't in the first one.

Rhaynebow

Mmmm, yeah no. I like that the bird character can fly, that seems quite rare for bird toons.

But that pilot reeks of the 2010s. Two male dudes desperate to be cool? Check. Calarts noodle limbs and allergy to sharp corners? Check. Lolsorandom cringeworthy dancing? Check.

I know that 'don't judge a book by its cover' is a common phrase here, but the point of a pilot IS to judge the cover, the cover for a potential series. It's supposed to give you an idea of what a whole season would look like.

And this pilot was bland as heck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

http://www.nickatnite.com/shows/the-goldbergs

According to nick at nite website, off acquisition camera sitcom ABC current series The Goldbergs are added, so I'm guessing this might be coming in fall, but the date is clearly unknown, and Nick has not yet issued a press release nor any social media..

The Goldbergs ABC first premiered in fall 2013, and finished airing season 4. ABC renewed season 5 and season 6, so this may be the first new series in mid 2010s which ABC will have on the schedule for new episodes of season 5.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
http://www.nickatnite.com/shows/the-goldbergs

According to nick at nite website, off acquisition camera sitcom ABC current series The Goldbergs are added, so I'm guessing this might be coming in fall, but the date is clearly unknown, and Nick has not yet issued a press release nor any social media..

The Goldbergs ABC first premiered in fall 2013, and finished airing season 4. ABC renewed season 5 and season 6, so this may be the first new series in mid 2010s which ABC will have on the schedule for new episodes of season 5.
That's surprising, considering it's not only still running, but it's renewed through season 6. I would guess that it's planned to air on Nick at Nite at some point since they created a show page for it, but this is still odd.

kanc

That's surprising, considering it's not only still running, but it's renewed through season 6. I would guess that it's planned to air on Nick at Nite at some point since they created a show page for it, but this is still odd.
http://www.broadcastingcable.com/news/distribution/stations-are-heading-back-80s-goldbergs/168150

I forgot to post this link, taken this link was from few days ago, it seemed that The Goldbergs will enter first syndication starting on Sept 11, it will air in TVLand and Nick@Nite as well. Also POP TV will air it as well.

Last edited:

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
It'll be a good fit for Nick@Nite and TV Land, as the show mentions Nick a lot. They even done a episode devoted to Double Dare.

kanc

Nick@Nite just aired a promo for The Goldbergs saying it will air on Mon Sept 18, time is unknown. During any Nick@Nite shows, they didn't include the text on the bottom (unlike they previously did for Everybody Loves Raymond and How I Met Your Mother few years ago, they did include the text on bottom as well as promo)

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Nick@Nite just aired a promo for The Goldbergs saying it will air on Mon Sept 18, time is unknown. During any Nick@Nite shows, they didn't include the text on the bottom (unlike they previously did for Everybody Loves Raymond and How I Met Your Mother few years ago, they did include the text on bottom as well as promo)
Here's the promo:

kanc

Here's Nick's PR for Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library.

Nick has also announced that:

Nick will premiere a new original movie called Tiny Christmas this fall

Inside Voice has been renamed as Blurt, as well premiere early next year. :)
It also indicates that Library movie will actually air at 7pm, not 8pm

Also I wonder if The Goldbergs join nick at nite lineup, whether are they bringing back 8pm for starting time?

EDIT: N@N brought back 8PM hour back as of late Sept 2017, and gained Sat 9PM hour for some reason

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

My alma mater will always break my heart. Just two yards away from the college football playoff.
No Toonami? No problem! I'm riffing JoJo: Stone Ocean on Twitter!

Streaker Prower wrote on ilpuyopuyo's profile.
If Litton purge didn’t affect The CW, what would be the 2021-2022 schedule for Vortexx on The CW
Still here, for better or for worse
Lord Decibel, along with the episode he debuted in, turns 5 years of age today! Check out my NewGrounds account for details: Today’s the Day; JOLLY DECIBEL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I go by a different name on NewGrounds, but once I become a supporter of the site, I’ll change my username on there.

Featured Posts