Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Latest News & Videos

ToonsJazzLover

Jan 31, 2010
Laredo, TX
2020 is already looking to be Nick’s true comeback year. I just hope Live action and preschool department improves too even if Young Dylan was kinda hit or miss and we have a certain show based on a based annoying song to deal with (which won’t be out until next year). Ollie’s Pack looks a little too much like Welcome to the Wayne with better movements but I hope it’s okay. I wonder when that Wonder Park tv show is coming. Won’t be surprised if it gets dumped on Netflix since Nick doesn’t care for it and the box office for the movie isn’t too surprising since it was a bomb

The Astronauts is my most anticipated live action show of the year. It sounds like one of those shows Nick would make in the 90s since they didn’t just focused on sitcoms (there were some scI-fi and drama sprinkled in). As for the sitcoms, I am anticipating Side Hustle more than Danger Force due its originality. Also, I know people are getting tired of Internet stars involved in a Nick project but hear me out: I can tolerate Annie and Jayden more than people like Lucas Cruikshank, JoJo Siwa and RyansToyReviews. They have a better on-camera presentation than those three do. I just hope neither of the girls pull a Jake Paul (who was in a Disney sitcom and got in trouble with the law, costing his job), causing the show to get cancelled. While it’s created by a veteran of Schneider’s Bakery, I can’t wait for this new era of Nick sitcoms where they can get to shine without a certain producer involved. I’m not expecting much on Danger Force but I still need to see Henry Danger season 5 to form an opinion.

I may be too optimistic for every involving Nickelodeon these days, but there is at least one project I am not anticipating, and everyone else has already put the word in my mouth. Except that I have different reasoning: Kamp Koral May have some good looking CGI animation like Sponge on the Run, but even if you ignore the whole Hillenburg controversy, there’s nothing interesting about it. After Muppet Babies 2018 and Phineas and Ferb made the establishing characters as their younger selves and the summer vacation premise popular for animation, I just can’t seem to look forward to it. It’s going to be one of the most cliched thing ever.

Magitroopa

Jul 27, 2018
New Jersey, United States
Not sure what of any other fans of Nickelodeon who watch The Masked Singer on FOX like I do, but it seems like JoJo Siwa is on this season as the T-Rex. Of course, you can view the first clue package and first performance yourself and see if it is true or if it's someone else (But I'm pretty positive it's JoJo...)

T-Rex was not eliminated in the latest episode, and will perform again on this Wednesday's new episode on FOX at 8pm.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Nick aired the promo today, the new series Ollie's Pack will premiere Mon Apr 6. Time is not mentioned.

Reactions: Asa

Micahel Cataldo

Oct 24, 2015
Last night I saw a Nick 2020 promo video that has The Astronauts and Side Hunters that are airing later this year.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Last night I saw a Nick 2020 promo video that has The Astronauts and Side Hunters that are airing later this year.

Here is the promo that started aired during last Saturday night premieres that include new series The Astronauts, Side Hustle, along with continuing new episodes of Are You Afraid of the Dark, Casagrandes, Young Dylan, Danger Force (new series this Sat.), All That, Loud House, SpongeBob.

It's Pony is not included in promo, I wonder why..

This IS 2020 year, you know. So you mean the upcoming shows like Side Hustle that air later this year, The Astronauts likely summer 2020 year

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Other upcoming shows for 2020 are Dream Academy and Counting Stars.
Counting Stars was a pilot, nothing is yet announced it greenlight into series.

Dream Academy was only unofficial source, they were in development. There wasn't a word yet if Nick greenlight series.

There were some other future shows I posted but those were in development.

Also for you to be aware, because now filming for future shows were halted due to coronavirus pandemic. So expect there will be delay for any show to start