Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Latest News & Videos

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Newington, CT, USA
Well, I checked out NICK Pluto TV, and so far, I'm not impressed. Two other shows it has are Rugrats and Legends of the Hidden Temple. Rugrats, as some of you know, was one of the three original Nicktoons that premiered on August 11, 1991. I even saw the first episode of Rugrats ("Tommy's First Birthday"), but I guess it must have been a later rerun version. The episode title card (along Stu's "Good morning, champ") are missing, plus it uses the short version of the closing credits. It also seems to be showing several episodes of one show at once before going to another show, and predictably, Spongebob is there too (his appearance on Pluto TV is both redundant, and pointless since he's still overexposed on both the main NICK channel, and Nicktoons).

Maybe, just maybe, if they were to add (at least) You Can't Do That on Television, or Double Dare, or something to confirm that NICK didn't start with Nicktoons, then maybe it might be a little different. That being said, I won't ask for any of the non-NICK stuff, since (some of) it can be seen in other places.

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
London, UK

Toons Fan

May 10, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
www.tapatalk.com
44 Cats is a preschool show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

toonmaster17

Mar 2, 2013