Site Announcements Upcoming Downtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jigglypuff

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Hello guys,

We are moving to a new and better server very soon. Since we want to provide a better and faster website for you, we will also make some technical changes on forums and website. There are also some projects which we were planning complete... We will make them alive on Anime Superhero soon. We appreciate your patience during all these new updates. We will notify you before the downtime. Please don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Regards.

Zedd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Just in case we experience downtime with the server move, I wanted to post links to our twitter and facebook accounts:

If animesuperhero.com becomes temporarily unavailable, you can check our social media accounts for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Asa
E3 is planning to return in-person next June

Earlier this week, I realized there's both Chris Diamantopoulos (one of the modern portrayers of Moe Howard and Mickey Mouse) and Dino Stamatopoulos (writer, producer, actor and creator of shows like Moral Orel). For a while, I've confused them for the same person, likely because of the sort-of similar names.
Streaker Prower wrote on DragonKnightGX's profile.

DragonKnightGX I love your icon, I love Gundam Build Divers​

40 years ago, the greatest film hero of all time, Indiana Jones was born in "Raiders of the Lost Ark".
The winner of this matchup is Okay Karaoke, which got 4 votes. Home Scream Home got 1 vote. And now for round 4, the final match. It's between Mayhem Of The Music Meister and Okay Karaoke.

Featured Posts