"Untitled Third G.I.Joe Movie Pre-Release News & Discussion

Latest News & Videos

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I wish they could get G.I. Joe right but it's hard for me to see it happening. Both movies had some elements of what could work but they both ultimately crashed.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Dudley

Staff member
I wish we could have another animated movie based off the 80’s cartoon. A reboot of sorts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShadowBeast

I wish they could get G.I. Joe right but it's hard for me to see it happening. Both movies had some elements of what could work but they both ultimately crashed.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Their excuse for why Cobra Commander not having his hood is beyond stupid. The second movie giving him his helmet was at least an improvement. But yeah, there was too much focus on "creative" material and not enough from the source material to justify calling the films G.I.Joe.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

For some reason, the JP version of TLH kept Lily's English voice....but changed the pet's. Isn't that ironic.
Is anyone having any issues..? How come Nickelodeon and Nickelodeon Pacific shows is showing zooming in 4:3 instead of HD? But promos show in HD. This just has happened today Nick@Nite at 6AM and with Nick shows though
Somehow YouTube knew I have started watching Korra, and has decided to spoil the ending in a thumbnail...
I heard that KTV shut down. I used to have that channel on DISH Network.
One of the lesser-known American kids channels, KTV, shut down on January 31.