"Untitled Cassian Andor" (Star Wars Streaming Series) Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jul 13, 2003
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
10/17: Now it's being reported the series almost got shelved. Crew was sent home weeks ago but Gilroy came into fix the pilot.

12/12: Casting for Cassian as a 9 and 13 year old and for his 9 year old sister.

1/1: More on those casting breakdowns for children characters.

1/13: Tudyk turned down a body double for K2SO.

1/26: Will reportedly release in 2021.

2/7: I didn't see it but there was some rumor Lucas was going to be a EP and writer and that's already been debunked.

2/8: Casting for a female lead named Luna who could appear in other media.

2/11: Deigo Luna confirms filming starts this year and he's already getting ready.

3/5: Reportedly, production starts on June 1st.

3/23: Alleged synopsis revealed.

Last edited:

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
the point of no return
10/17: Now it's being reported the series almost got shelved. Crew was sent home weeks ago but Gilroy came into fix the pilot.

12/12: Casting for Cassian as a 9 and 13 year old and for his 9 year old sister.

1/1: More on those casting breakdowns for children characters.

1/13: Tudyk turned down a body double for K2SO.

1/26: Will reportedly release in 2021.

2/7: I didn't see it but there was some rumor Lucas was going to be a EP and writer and that's already been debunked.

2/8: Casting for a female lead named Luna who could appear in other media.

2/11: Deigo Luna confirms filming starts this year and he's already getting ready.

3/5: Reportedly, production starts on June 1st.

3/23: Alleged synopsis revealed.
I'm not sure why you name a character after the lead actor of the project. Kinda weird.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Jul 23, 2008
Canada
Skarsgard? I just finished watching Chernobyl so yeah, I am good with him in absolutely anything.

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

For some reason I keep being reminded of this post I made on a Black Clover talkback thread: C&C - Black Clover - "The One With No Magic" [9/8]

It seems like the inspiration for Maya comes from his wife, mother, and sister.
The good news is I'm not scared anymore. The bad news is, as I have absorbed things, I am now freaking infuriated.
For nick@nite, and I thought full house was the only one skipped.., now George lopez is doing the same thing.. early Mon Jun 1 3:30am was No Free Launch, then skipped episodes to A Kiss is Just Kiss episode aired early Jun 2 at 4am. Very weird for nick@nite, obvi a sign that show won't last long