Unpopular Opinions

Latest News & Videos

Radical Buster

Well-Known Hack Fraud
Feb 3, 2018
under your bed
Maroon 5 went from a pretty cool funk band to one of the most obnoxious musical acts of all time. I hate almost everything they put out after Hands All Over, which is their last good album, because they all sound like the same bland, soulless, manufactured, mainstream drivel that appeals to the lowe...okay you know what? I may have gotten a bit too rude there. Sorry. I'm just gonna cap off my post with this: Maroon 5 is the perfect example of how not to adapt to the current musical zeitgeist.

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Jul 23, 2008
Canada
Maroon 5 went from a pretty cool funk band to one of the most obnoxious musical acts of all time. I hate almost everything they put out after Hands All Over, which is their last good album, because they all sound like the same bland, soulless, manufactured, mainstream drivel that appeals to the lowe...okay you know what? I may have gotten a bit too rude there. Sorry. I'm just gonna cap off my post with this: Maroon 5 is the perfect example of how not to adapt to the current musical zeitgeist.
I don’t know if this opinion is all that unpopular after that Super Bowl Halftime performance they put on....

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

Radical Buster

Well-Known Hack Fraud
Feb 3, 2018
under your bed
I don’t know if this opinion is all that unpopular after that Super Bowl Halftime performance they put on....
People's criticism of the band seems to be mostly directed at that performance in lieu of their actual music. Pretty sure people still vibe with it even after the fact.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Oct 22, 2012
Belgium
I thought I had already said this, but apparently I haven't:

I don't like the Joker and Harley Quinn. I find them boring and extremely predictable. Even Batman finds them predictable. I don't understand his popularity. Harley Quinn is only somewhat interesting to me when she's a psychiatrist. Most of the Joker and Ra's al Ghul episodes are definitely my least favorite B:TAS episodes. Luckily most episodes focus on other villains.

Last edited:

RainbowCupcake

The (Not So) Bad Guy
Dec 3, 2017
United States
Finally watched The Greatest Showman last night, and I honestly don't know what the hype is all about (and for the record, I quite like musicals). The story focused on WAY too many characters, most of which I wasn't interested in. I thought it was going to focus primarily on the circus, but instead, we get all these side plots that don't really add anything new or original to the story. The main character pretty much got everything he wanted with no consequences (and the consequences he did receive were resolved within a half hour). I also didn't care for the music. Most of it was your typical auto-tuned pop ballad. "The Other Side" was by far the best song simply due to the clever cinematography that went with it, but every other song sounded the same to me. I will say that the dancing was impressive, however. I'd give it a 7/10, nothing higher.

TheJLeeTeam

Beak Freak & Bronikitty
Sep 9, 2018
USA
www.deviantart.com
As much as I don’t care for Live Action kids shows anymore, Disney Channel generally puts out the best live action kids shows. Nick’s live action shows are usually extremely erratic in quality. I’m not a fan of Hannah Montana or Jonas but I’d take those shows over Fred and Marvin Marvin anyday.