"Gambit (X-Men)" Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Mostezli

N0t 4 3very1 & Th@t'$ OK
Oh right because that was still tied to the original treatment of the script that was done to try and have a Gambit origin tied to his appearance in X-Men Origins Wolverine with the idea of needing to give these characters their own movie and tie it into the greater X-Men narrative before it happened which let's just face it that was a really stupid idea and another good reason why this movie shouldn't of been made. So yeah on the off chance there is EVER another solo Gambit movie that has a major focus on a relationship... let it be with Rogue. Quite frankly especially for characters like the X-Men we are past the point of not wanting to embrace the insanity or point of the source material when there is such a passion within the fanbase; people who still want to see Gambit in a relationship on screen want it to be Rogue which hasn't happened in the films so make THAT happen if there is to be any interest on focusing on Gambit.
No, this was after. Gambit just so happens to have an actual backstory in the source material prior to joining the X-Men. He's crossed paths with other prominent mutants & mutant groups before he helps out Storm against her villains followed by Storm recruiting him to the X-Men. There's enough material there for 2 movies or a trilogy (including a Storm solo) before they even get to him falling in love with Rogue.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts