"University2 Vs. Liberty Meadows: The Cho-Down" Talkback

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
SO MUCH PAIN
Speaking of Roger Rabbit, if they ever made a movie or show out of this (not that they ever will) I can totally see Brandy and the other realistically drawn people played by live actors while everyone else is a cartoon.

Also I've talked a lot here about YouTube Poop, which these days is a goldmine for reference humor. It can be hit or miss, especially since the references are getting more and more obscure and dependent on memes and inside jokes. Here's a recent poop that kind of fits (and also has an interactive component!):

Mysterious H

Nov 14, 2017
They ran a version of the Bone laundry strip in Disney Adventures in between Out Of Boneville reprints. I'd been wondering why it was titled May The Force Be With You (the whole capitalism rant wasn't in that version).

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just noticed the MTV Movies & TV Awards will be airing on Nick at Nite, they add more networks to simulcast it every year.
This week was really good for me! Not only is Amphibia premiering very soon, but we're also getting Banjo & Kazooie in Smash Brothers!

Coincidentally, both involve a tall brown character with a backpack travelling with a smaller talking animal companion.
I'm not entirely convinced Men in Black International is a finished product.
Me: Oh BOY. I can't wait to watch the LIVE premiere of Amphibia tomorrow at 10! I'm so proud of myself for avoiding the first few episodes on the app.
*sees that I scheduled a doctor's appointment for the same time tomorrow morning*
Me: -_-