"Undone" News & Discussion Thread - An animated series by Amazon Prime

Latest News & Videos

Spaceman

I Am Here
Jun 12, 2009
Puerto Rico
This was actually announced back in March 2018, but there didn't seem to be any prior thread on this forum based on search results, so... here you go.

Undone is an upcoming Amazon Prime adult animated comedy-drama series created by Raphael Bob-Waksberg and Kate Purdy of BoJack Horseman fame. Rosa Salazar (last seen as the titular heroine in Robert Rodriguez' Alita: Battle Angel) voices the lead character Alma, a woman who survives a deadly car crash and "discovers she has a new relationship with time and uses this ability to find out the truth about her father’s death". The voice cast also includes Bob Odenkirk (s'all good, y'all), Constance Marie, Daveed Diggs, Tyler Posey and many others (see Salazar's IG below for the full list).

Here's the official trailer:

Salazar has also unveiled the official poster via her Instagram:

I'm definitely keeping an eye out on this one.

Reactions: Fone Bone

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The teaser is good. The comments saying "Release The Snyder Cut" are not.
Is the concept of good scheduling just dead at this point, I'm looking at PlutoTv and most of the time they just got the same show on repeat.
As someone who just got into Usagi Yojimbo, I am so hyped for the cartoon.
Saw the Descendants short Audrey's Royal Return. I will not miss this franchise. That was a disaster.
I'd tell Pumpkin Spice to go back where he came from but I'm not sure he'd still fit in the bottom of an outhouse.