Underused villains in Marvel animation?

The Overlord

I started a similar thread in the DC animated forum a while back. What villains are underused in Marvel animation? A lot of the big villains like Dr. Doom, Red Skull, Magneto, etc have been used often, but other villains either never appeared or hardly ever appear.

Bullseye, who is Daredevil's arch enemy besides the Kingpin, has never appeared in animation, poroably because Daredevil has never gotten his own animated show and partly because Bullseye is a violent psychopath who murders almost anyone he meets. Jigsaw, Punisher's arch enemy never appeared in animation, mainly because he is a Punisher villain and Punisher likely will never get his own animated series and he is disfigured violent mobster. Another choice is William Stryker, who appeared a lot in the movies, but not in animation, he is a preacher in the comics, but they made him a army colonel in the movies, but is anti mutant bigot role is usually taken by Senator Kelly, Dr. Trask or Graydon Creed in animation.

Do you think there is anything that could be done to make these villains work in animation?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Someone made an interesting comparison between Sponge Out Of Water and Avengers Endgame.

Brenda Song and Macaulay Culkin have their first baby, a son named Dakota.

The Anime Superhero Hotel Concept is now available to everyone in this forum. Check it out if you want it.
I'm currently developing a concept called "The Anime Superhero Hotel", which is a building I dreamed about in the twilight hours today.
Asa wrote on Neo Ultra Mike's profile.

Featured Posts