Unbilled voices - some interesting revelations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Carras

SUGAR RUSH!!!!
I found out through the long defunct early-day animation magazine FUNNYWORLD (#18, 1978, JUNGLE BOOK Disney cover and #23, 1983, ANIMAL FARM cover) in the later 1980s, and through (in the internet era now) the 1990s, ANIMATO!, all through Hames Ware and Graham Webb and in ANIMATO!'s case, Keith Scott, and thru such folks as Sogturtle,Jerry Beck and Mark Evanier online, the following:
(See my post in Sogturtle's "I'm back")
A LONG list..and full of possibly unique info
(A varity of different sources resulted in the info for each of various shorts listed)
Maybe Sogturtle can look here and compare (I won't ask for EVERY credit, I'll just wait till I finally get to the book itself!!!!)

bosko.gif
series-Johnny Murray as Bosko, Rochelle Hudson as Honey.

Buddy was Jack Carr (close to MY last name!!) and Bernice Hansen made her debut, doign the voice of Cookie.

Joe Dougghetry was Porky'sa voice form 1935-37.

"Golddiggers of '49" (1935) Joseph Dougherty (UNSPED!!), Bernice Hansen

"Porky the rainmaker" (1936) Joe Dougherty, Earl Hodgins (who specilized in con men, barkers, and other shameless hcuksters)

"I Love to Singa" (1936) Tommy Bond, Billy Bletcher, Bernice Hansen, Joe Dougherty. Jack Lesclouile is identified by Keith Scott in a 1995 A! as Jack Benny/Bunny but the character has no lines, at least not in the rpints I've seen.

"The Village Smithy" (1936) Earl Hodgins as the first narrator in a cartoon, Tedd Pierce (see below), possibly a few others

"Porky the Wrestler" (1936) Joseph Doughery, Mel Blanc (retro-dubbed-thsi was done for a few latter dya Doughjerty voiced Porky;s backlogged over into the onset of the Blanc era at Warner Bros.classic animation), Tedd Pierce (doing the voice that sounds like his sore throat/Bily Gilbert routine (the guy Disney, Hal Roach, and the Three Stooges oftne had who outside these, if he did the voice for WB, did a sneezing fir characterized in his DIsney aniamtion work)

"I Only have Eyes for you" (more like "Ice" not "eyes" given the iceman character)(1937) Joe Dougherty (not sped this time), Joe Twerp, Elvia Allman

"Porky's Romance" (1937) Joe Dougherty, Mel Blanc (as Petunia yelling!Reused in "Porky and Gabby"-see below) others unknown
"porky's Duck Hunt' (1937-Mel and :daffy:'
s joint debut!) Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher

The Porky-Gabby Goat trilogy: "Porky and Gabby" (1937) Mel Blanc, Cal Howard, (Gabby) Billy Bletcher (tricker)

"Porky's Badtime Story" (1937) Mel Blanc, Cal Howard (Gabby), possibly Harry Lang as cat, unknown as P&G's boss

"Get Rich Quick Porky" (1937), Mel Blanc, Cal Howard, Billy Bletcher (trucker), Earl Hodgins (con artist).

"Egghead Rides Again" (1937) Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher, possibly Dub Taylor. Dave Weber took over the voice though Cliff Nazzaroo may have contributed.

"I Wanna be a Sailor" (1937), Tommy Bond, Elvia Allman, Billy Blethcer

"Little Red Walking Hood' (1937) Elvia Allman, Mel Blanc, Danny Webb (he's now Egghead's voice)

"Daffy Duck and Egghead" (1938) Mel Blanc, Danny Webb

"Porky's Garden" (1937) Mel Blanc, Earl Hodgins, Charles Judels, possibly Danny Webb as Popeye voice

"Katnip Kollege" (1938) Johnny "Scat" Davis, possibly Sportsmen, Warner choir others uncertain inclouding the girl kitten who's his gal pal, Kitty

"Porky's Picnic" (1938) Mel Blanc (Porky), Shirley Reed (Petunia), Bernice Hansen (the nephew)

"Porky's Naughty Nephew" (1938) Mel Blanc, Bernice Hansen

"Fagin's Freshmen"(1938) Lionel Stander, Frank Graham, and Phil Kramer-talk about the ongoing use of multivoicng for one guy!!!-as Fagin, Bernice Hansen, Mel Blanc(?)

"Naughty Neighbors" (1939) Mel Blanc, Shirley Reed (Petunia)

"Naughty but Mice"(First Sniffles)(1938) Gay Seabrooke as our hero until WWII , either Mel Blanc or Harry E.Lang as cat

"Old Glory" (1939) Mel Blanc, John Deering, Tedd Pierce.

"Porky's Tire Trouble"(1939) Mel Blanc (incl.as part of the walrus's voice "I hate dogs"), Billy Bletcher (main voice of walrus)

"Robin Hood Makes Good" (1939) Gay Seabrooke, Bernice Hansen, Mel Blanc.

"Porky's Hotel" (1939) Mel Blanc, Phil Kramer as brief Cuckoo, and even then Mel fills in "Cuckoo"

"Little Brother Rat" (1939) Gay Seabrooke, Bernice Hansen.

"Hametuer Night" (1939) Danny Webb (aka Dave Weber, here credited as real name Danny Webb in my list), Phil Kramer, Tex Avery, Mel Blanc

"Wise Quacks' (1939) Mel Blanc, Harry E.Lang

"Hardship of Miles Standish"(1940) Mel Blanc, Robert C.Bruce, Bernice Hansen, Arthur Q.Bryan, Bea Benadaret in possibly her first appearance

"Tom Thumb in Trouble" (1940) Sarah Berner, John Deering

"Egg Collector" (1940) Gay Seabrooke (uncertain of the owl,possibly Mel Blanc)

"The Wild Hare" (1940) (aka in BR prints "A Wild Hare") Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan (this applies to all Bugs and Elmers with no others actors, of course and the :bugs1: and :daffy: and Elmer ones)

"Ghost Wanted" (1940) Tex Avery-even though JONES, and not TEX, directed it.

"Porky's Bear Facts" (1941) Mel Blanc, Tedd Pierce (I believe Mel did the cow as well)

"Goofy Groceries" (1941) Jack Lescoulie (as Jack Bunny), The Warner Bros.choir (??), Mel Blanc, Blanche Stewart and Elvia Allman possibly resurrecting their Brenda and Cobina roles as cows, from Bob Hope's raido show,Kent Rogers (henry Aldrich)
[All Sniffles thru mid-1940s have Gay Seabrooke as the lead and costar Sara Berner and Mel Blanc to my knowledge]

"A Tale of two Kitties" (1942) Mel Blanc (as Tweety and Lou Costello soudning cat), Tedd Pierce (as Bud Abbott-soudning cat

"The Squakin' Hawk" (1942), Kent Rogers, Sara Berner, Mel Blanc

"Conrad the Sailor" (1942) Mel Blanc, Pinto Colvig (singing)

"The Dover Boys at Pimento University or the Rivals of Roquefort Hall" (this has to be the longest title ever for a cartoon! 1942) John Ployardt aka John MacLeish, Mel Blanc, Tedd Pierce, Bea Benderet, and the Sportsmen

"Bugs Bunny Gets the Boid" (1942) Mel Blanc, Sarah berner, Kent Rogers (Beaky buzzard)

"Coal Black"(1943) Danny Webb, Viv Dandridge, Ruby Dandridge, Lillian Randolph, Zoot Watson

"Little Red Riding Rabbit" (1944) Mel Blanc (credited for the first time onscreen!!!!!!!!) , Billy Bletcher, Bea Benaderet

"The Aristo-Cat" (1943) Mel Blanc, Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce

"Bugs Bunny and the Three Bears" (1944) Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet

"Meatless Flyday" (1944) Cy Kendall (long mis-attirbuted to Tex Avery

[Sniffles now done by Sara Berner]
"Lost and Foundling" (1944) Sara Berner, Stan Freberg(?)

"Hare Ribbin'" (1944) Mel Blanc, Sammy Wolf ("How do ya Do" a la Bert Gordon's Mad Russian raido character on Eddie Cantor's show, as the dog who chases :bugs1:)

"Hush My Mouse" with Sniffles costarred Mel Blanc as the "Archie"-not the Riverdale teen Everyboy, but the "Duffy's Tavern" dude-of the piece.

"Unbearable Bear" costarred Mel as a Police Bear and Bea as his wife.Tjough it has bears and is a Jones cartoon made after the first Three BEars, it's not 3 bears cartoon. (I can just imagine Henry the Papa Bear if he DID encounter Sniffles in this later talkative mode.I betcha)

"Swooner Crooner" (1940) Mel Blanc, Dick Bickenback (one of the top animators in history)

"Roughly Squeaking" (1946) Stan Freberg, Tedd Pierce, Mel Blanc.

"The Bashful Buzzard" (1945) Mel Blanc, Kent Rogers (drafted in WWII and killed in action;thus replaced by the following two but certianly not by the last!!), Eddie Bartell, Stan Freberg, Sarah Berner

"Ain't That Ducky" (1946), Mel Blanc, Victor Moore (self-caricature as well).

"Bacall to Arms" (1946) Mel Blanc, Rochester(??), Dave Barry, possibly Bea Benederet

"Quentin Quail" (1946) Tedd Pierce, Sara Berner, Mel Blanc

"Slick Hare" (1947) Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan, Dave Barry

"House Hunting Mice" (1947) Stan Freberg, Dick Nelson, Mel Blanc(?)

"Hobo Bobo" (1947) Robert C.Bruce, Mel Blanc

"Doggone Cats" (1947) Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet

"What Makes Daffy Duck" (1948) Same as any Daffy-Elmer ecnoutner voicewise with the additoon of Mel as the Fox and Dave Barry (Daffy briefly talking underwater--"Aaaaahhh--an imposter")

"What's Brewin' Bruin" (1948), "The Bee-Devilled Bruin"(1940,"Bear Feat"(1949), and "Bear for punishment" (1951) all featured Bea Benederet, Billy Bletcher, and Stan Freberg as the Jones bears with Mel Blanc briefly as Bletcher's Papa bear in the first three."A Bear..." is the only one not featuring Blanc at all in the history of the trio.

"A Lad in his Lamp" (1948) Mel Blanc, Jim Backus

"Mouse Wreckers" (1949) , "The Hypo-Chondri-cat" (1950), and "Cheese Chasers" (1951) Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg (now taking over the Hubie and Bertie roles-both fillied in for eahc others in part sof these three shorts)

"Long Haired Hare" (1949) Mel Blanc, Nicolai Shutorov.

"Swallow the Leader" (1949) Mel Blanc, Robert C.Bruce (narrator).

"Wind Blown Hare" (1949) Mel Blanc, Jim Backus (briefly as the wolf at the beginning), Bea Benaderet.

The Roadrunner/Coyote made its debut, with first just a horn, then Freleng artist Paul Julian (in a Jones series) doing the roadrunner and Mel Blanc doing olccasional Coyote sounds.

All the Goofy Gophers apparently had Mel and Stan as them (Stan as the more serious, deeper sounding one and Mel as the higher one until the :daffy:/Gophers "Tease for Two" (1965) which was made after Freberg left animation and Mel did both these as well as Hubie and Bertie and the Gophers on TV's :bugs1: show.)

"Hillbilly Hare" and "Homeless Hare" (both from 1950) Mel Blanc, John T.Smith

"What's Up Doc?" (1950) Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan, possibly Dave Barry though Sogturtle mentioned that Graham Webb's ANIMTED FILM ENCYCLOPEDIA doesn't mention him

"French Rarebit" (1951) Mel Blanc, Tedd Pierce (and why wasn't this called French Rabbit-cf."I only have eyes for you" instead of the punny possibkly "..ice for you")

"Corn Plastered" (1951), Mel Blanc, Pat Patrick

"Chow Hound" (1951) John T.Smith, Bea Benadaret, Mel Blanc

"A Hound for Trouble" (1951) Mel Blanc, Michael Maltese, Bea Benadaret (??) as Italian Girls

"Gift Wrapped" (1952) Mel Blanc, Bea Benadaret, Daws Butler (debute voice)

"Beep Beep" (1952) Paul Julian (the one previous Roadrunner used a horn!!)

""Kiddin' the Kitten" (1952) Sheldon Leonard, Bea Benadaret, Mel Blanc.

"Hoppy Go Lucky" (1952) Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg

"Rabbit's Kin" (1952) Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg

"Tree for Two" (1952) Stan Freberg, Mel Blanc

'There Auto Be A Law" (1952) John T.Smith, Mel Blanc

"Stupor Snooper" (1952) Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet

"Forward March Hare" (1953) Mel Blanc, John T.Smith

"A Peck O'Trouble" (1953) Sheldon Leonard, Mel Blanc (briefly).

"Feline Frame Up" (1954) Mel Blanc, Robert C.Bruce

"Goo Goo Goliath" (1954) Norman Nesbitt (narrating), Mel Blanc, Bea Benadaret, and Robert C.Bruce

"Gone Batty" (1954) Mel Blanc, Robert C.Bruce, and possibly Stan Freberg

"No Parking Hare" (1954) Mel Blanc, John T.Smith

"By Word of Mouse" (1955) Mel Blanc, Bea Benadaret, Stan Freberg(?), Shep Menken or Richard Haydn doing Haydn's shtick(??)

"From A to ZZZ" (1954) Richard Beals, Bea Benadaret, Mel Blanc, Norman Nesbitt

"Stop Look and Hasten" (1954), Paul Julian ..this is the way it remained.

"Quack Shot" (1954) Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan

"Lumber Jack-Rabbit" (1954) Mel Blanc, Norman Nesbitt

"Pizzicato Pussycat" (1955) Norman Nesbitt (very busy this year as you will see), Mel Blanc, Bea Benadaret, Stan Freberg (this is my estimation!!)

"I Gopher You" (1955) Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg

"Pests for Guests" (1955) Stan Freberg, Arthur Q.Bryan, Mel Blanc

"This is a Life?" (1955) Mel Blanc, June Foray (possibly one of her first WB roles), Arthur Q.Bryan

"Little Red Riding Hoodwinked" (1955) June Foray, Mel Blanc

"Heir Conditioned" (1955) Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan, Daws Butler (his first regular role)

"A Kiddie's Kitty" (1955) Mel Blanc, Lucille Bliss (??), June Foray

"One Froggy Evening" (1955) Bill Roberts (and not Terrence Monck as many have thought or Thurl Ravenscroft as I used to assume)

"Bugs Bonnets" (1956) Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan, Robert C.Bruce

"Weael Stop" (1956) Mel Blanc, Daws Butler

"Yankee Dood It" (1956) Daws Butler, Arthur Q.Bryan, Mel Blanc

"Half-Fare Hare"(first instance of a Honey-tooners sighting)(1956) Mel Blanc, Daws Butler

"Rocket Bye Baby" (1956) Daws Butler, June Foray

"Barbary Coast Bunny" (1956) Mel Blanc, Daws Butler.

"Rah! Rah! Rooster" (1956) Mel Blanc, Daws Butler.

"The Honeymousers" (1956) Daws Butler, June Foray.

"Broomstick Bunny" (1956) Mel Blanc, June Foray.

["Three Little Boips" (1957) was released with Stan Freberg doing the main voices, save the crowd voices, but he's listed, albert as vocal]

"Cheese it, the Cat" (1957) Daws Butler, June Foray

"Rabbit Romeo" (1957) Mel Blanc, June Foray, Arthur Q.Bryan

"A Waggily Tale" (1958) Daws Butler, Lucille Bliss, June Foray.

"A Bird in a Bonnett" (1958)(one of six cartoons using Captiol Library Prod.msuic from the TV shows of the era-this applies to the next two) Mel Blanc, June Foray, Daws Butler

"Pre-Hysterical Hare"(1958) Mel Blanc, Dave Barry

"Gopher Broke" (1958) Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg in his last classic era WB, Daws Butler

[At this juncture another "credited onscreen" non-Blanc voice toon surfaced, "The Mouse that Jack Built" with Jack Benny, Mary Livingston, Eddie Anderson as Rochester, and Don Wilson from the longrunning radio-TV show PLUS old pal and WB regular Mel Blanc all onscreen credited]

"The Mouse-Placed Kitten" (1959) Daws Butler, June Foray, Hal Smith in his WB debut as adult cat, Mel Blanc

"A Mutt in a Rutt" (1959) Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan, Daws Butler

"A Witch's Tangled Hare" (1959) Mel Blanc, June Foray as Hazel

"Unnatural History" (1959) Ed Prentiss, June Foray, Mel Blanc, and possibly Daws Butler.

"Goldimouse and the three Cats" (1960) Julie Bennett, Mel Blanc, June Foray(?)

"Mice Follies" (1960) Daws Butler, Julie Bennett, June Foray (cat)

"Doggone People" (1960) Mel Blanc, Hal Smith

"Nelly's Folly" (1960) Ed Prentiss, Gloria Wood, Mel Blanc, Terrence Monck

"Quackodile Tears" (1960) Mel Blanc, June Foray, and possibly Norma McMillan as the mother gator at the end

"Mexican Boarders" (1962) Mel Blanc, Tom Holland

"Slick Chick" and "Lovure Come back to me" (both summer 1962) Mel Blanc, Julie Bennett (she's billed on the first, not on the last since it was a small voice)
[At this point others besides Mel get almost REGULAR credit, ergo the list nearly ends here ]

"The Million-Hare" (1963) Mel Blanc, Richard Tufeld

"The Unmentionables" (1963) Mel Blanc, Ralph James, Sandra Gould (possible bit voice of telephone annouincer--she did thiose well--check out Jcack Benny or the telephone wire episode of Gilligan's Island)

Of course Robert C.Bruce did most narration, June Foray was most femlaes and earlier Bea Benaderet and durign the thirties Bletcher did the vikllians and yokels and clowns by Pinto Colvig.

Daffyfan2003

Whoa, slow down, Steve. Back it up a little. I just want to comment on the voices of Petunia. I never knew Mel Blanc voiced her when she was yelling. Besides I thought the only time she yelled was in "Porky's Romance" which was before Blanc came into the picture. Also, imdb.com said that Bernice Hansen voiced Petunia in pretty much all cartoons she appeared in, which probably isn't correct since she did sound different in "Naughty Neighbors" than in "Porky's Romance." Can you give more info on this?

Feslmogh

WHAT THE...??
The article forgot to mention Stan Freeberg's first voice acting in "Bugs Bunny and the Three Bears". Stan himself commentates this toon on the Golden Collection.

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
Hey, when did Steve get banned? :confused:

Sogturtle

Sophmoric Member ;o)
Daffyfan2003 said:
Whoa, slow down, Steve. Back it up a little. I just want to comment on the voices of Petunia. I never knew Mel Blanc voiced her when she was yelling. Besides I thought the only time she yelled was in "Porky's Romance" which was before Blanc came into the picture. Also, imdb.com said that Bernice Hansen voiced Petunia in pretty much all cartoons she appeared in, which probably isn't correct since she did sound different in "Naughty Neighbors" than in "Porky's Romance." Can you give more info on this?

Kenny~

Well, since Steve won't be answering for while (wonder how long he's standing in the corner?) then I'll try to answer... Voice expert/author Graham Webb has the vocal credits down thusly for "Naughty Neighbors" (1939)-- "Mel Blanc, Shirley Reed, The Sons Of The Pioneers, Danny Webb"... Then in "Porky's Romance"(1937)--Joe Dougherty, Shirley Reed, Mel Blanc.

"Porky's Romance" was made just as Mel squeezed through the door at Schlesinger's, Dougherty should have been tidying up his suit and resume about that time... On Petunia... To my knowledge (and double checking Webb) Bernice Hansen (despite voicing "Pinky Pig" in 'Porky's Naughty Nephew') never, ever got to voice Petunia. The Imdb filmography of Bernice Hansen looks like Swiss cheese (it's so hole-ly ;) riddled with errors).

Similarly to Mel, Shirley Reed's SCHLESINGER career commences with "Porky's Romance", but it lasted only 2 1/2 years, a total of 6 cartoons. (Though she'd been in cartoons on and off since at least 1935, Webb has her down for one toon in late '33).

This is what Shirley's Schlesinger filmography looks like...(these dates are from Webb, which oft-times differ from accepted & published dates)...

Porky's Romance (April 1937)....Joe Dougherty, Shirley Reed, Mel Blanc
The Case Of The Stuttering Pig (Oct. 1937)....Mel Blanc, Billy Bletcher, Shirley Reed
Porky's Double Trouble (Nov. 1937)....Mel Blanc, Frederich Lindsley, Shirley Reed, Dave Weber

Little Pancho Vanilla (Oct. 1938)....Mel Blanc, Shirley Reed

Porky's Picnic (July 1939)....Mel Blanc, Shirley Reed
Naughty Neighbors (Nov. 1939)....Mel Blanc, Shirley Reed, The Sons Of The Pioneers, Danny Webb

Jon Cooke

GAC!
Steve isn't permanently banned. We just decided he should take a break for a couple days.

-Jon

JDWeil

You could also add to that list the chorus in A Feud There Was was provivded by The Sons Of the Pioneers.

Sogturtle

Sophmoric Member ;o)
JDWeil said:
You could also add to that list the chorus in A Feud There Was was provivded by The Sons Of the Pioneers.

JD~

Yeah I could... But then you'd next want to know the other Warner toons they were in ;) , and then which Lantz cartoon they voiced... ;) Good heavens, that might lead to you wanting to know if Bill Thompson voiced in a couple of Warner toons... :eek: :D :bosko:

Daffyfan2003

Thanks for the info on Petunia Pig, Sogturtle.

"Porky's Romance" was made just as Mel squeezed through the door at Schlesinger's,
How can someone do voice work when their standing in the middle of a doorway? Anyway, according to that it seems like Shirley Reed was the only voice of Petunia. I must have been mistaken when I thought she sounded different in some cartoons than in others. But I guess we know now that it wasn't Bernice. Oh, another question while I'm on the subject of Bernice Hanson. Did she really voice Sniffles? Or is that information also incorrect?

Daffyfan2003

"What's Up Doc?" (1950) Mel Blanc, Arthur Q.Bryan, possibly Dave Barry though Sogturtle mentioned that Graham Webb's ANIMTED FILM ENCYCLOPEDIA doesn't mention him

I'm also kind of curious about this. I know Arthur Q. Bryan voiced Fudd here. Who did Barry voice in "What's Up, Doc?" I figure Dave Barry probably did quite a bit of work for Warner's since he substituted for Bryan in "Pre-Hysterical Hare." I'm curious as to what else he did.

Davesnothere

A Gallopin' Gaucho
Wasn't Mr. Carras suspended before? I thought I'd seen him on TTTP before, disappear for a while, and for the past few days he's been all over the place with two totally irrelevant threads and spewing pages of unasked-for minutae about every cartoon we happen to mention in any other other legitimate thread. This kind of behaviour that we've seen from him and other notorious former members is a manifestation of low self-esteem and the lack of a life that comes with it. These guys seem to fit a profile of about forty-fifty years old, unemployed (or the nearest thing to it), have obsessive school boy crushes on celebrity girls young enough to be their daughter, seem to spend most of their waking hours online, have a compulsion to draw attention to themselves, and desperately want to liked or even regarded as authority figures. I don't bear ill will towards these guys, in fact, I pity them. I was a mess myself in my early twenties until I quit taking myself so seriously and got a life. However, when one of these guys runs amok on our forum, it reflects poorly on TTTP to members of other forums and especially guests when they're not stopped.

I do hope Steve can re-examine himself, change his way, and move on with his life whether or not he comes back here. The TTTP is supposed to be a fun place to learn about and inform and maybe entertain other fans of Looney Tunes and other cartoons from the golden age of theatricals, not to puzzle at some poor devil's personality problems. I'd like to thanks the mods for handling this soon. I hope you don't have to regret allowing him back, if and when that happens.

Thanks,
Dave.

Jon Cooke

GAC!
Excellent post, Dave.

I don't believe Steve was suspended before this. If he acts up again when he returns, he will be gone for good.

Myself and the other mods are really doing out best to clean up this one-horse town lately, by enforcing the set of TTTP rules and kicking out the weirdos and troublemakers. In other words, making sure the TTTP a fun, intelligent place to visit.

-Jon

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
It seems that from all the ToonZone Forums, TTTP is the most severe one. Apparently it's the only one where two members have been banned after their very first post...

Daniel P

Javeman said:
It seems that from all the ToonZone Forums, TTTP is the most severe one. Apparently it's the only one where two members have been banned after their very first post...
Just because two members were banned after their first post, that doesn't mean this forum is "severe." I wouldn't be surprised if we have the least banned members out of any of the major forums here. Besides, someone's only banned if they deserve it. What this shows is that rather, this forum is not the most severe, it just deals with less troublemakers than the other forums do.

Daffyfan2003

Wait a minute. It seems like everybody was so busy talking about Steve, no one answered my question. Do you think we should start another thread, so we can get back to the original subject?

Jave

Beware of the SPLAT
Staff member
Reporter
Dacp said:
Just because two members were banned after their first post, that doesn't mean this forum is "severe." I wouldn't be surprised if we have the least banned members out of any of the major forums here. Besides, someone's only banned if they deserve it. What this shows is that rather, this forum is not the most severe, it just deals with less troublemakers than the other forums do.
Good point, and for the record, I didn't mean "severe" in a bad way. The mods here do a very good job by keeping the board safe and "annoyance-free".

And yes, all boards at TZ deal with troublemakers, I remember this guy that posted links to his own forum in almost every TZ board.

Jon Cooke

GAC!
Daffyfan2003 said:
Wait a minute. It seems like everybody was so busy talking about Steve, no one answered my question. Do you think we should start another thread, so we can get back to the original subject?

That's a good idea, I think I'll close this thread and you can start a new one.

Javeman, if you have a problem with how we handle banned users send one of the mods a PM.

-Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I found out that the original All That is not created by Dan Schneider. Is that true?
WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!

Featured Posts