"Ultimate Spider-Man (Animated Series)" News & Discussion Thread, Part 10 (Spoilers)

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLemsterPju

I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not, but since JK Simmons is working with DC at the moment does that mean no more J Jonah Jameson in these shows?

Frontier

Staff member
I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not, but since JK Simmons is working with DC at the moment does that mean no more J Jonah Jameson in these shows?
I have noticed that we haven't seen Jameson at all this season, but I doubt it's explicitly because JK Simmons is filming for Justice League.

He's probably just too busy to record for Jameson, much in the same way we stopped seeing Coulson in season 3 because Clark Gregg is obviously busy with Agents of SHIELD :sweat:.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
This thread has reached the 500-post limit! Please head over to the next installment of this thread - which will be posted on this very forum shortly - to continue the discussions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Call me weird, but I seem to prefer The Little Mermaid's series more than the trilogy. I also have a AU in development at Post something random where some characters of the series as well as fictional ones are included.
Apparently John K. is FINALLY finished with 'Cans Without Labels'.
I was never a big fan of Hannah Montana, but it had the best brother-sister relationship I have ever seen on TV.
I'll Be making February 2019 Nick Premieres on Tuesday or Thursday.
lots of things might be scheduled ones that include Crashletes, Double Dare (Special & S1 Finale), LSBS (S2 Finale), More Henry Danger and Cousins For Life... Knight Squad (S2 Premiere), The Loud House, SpongeBob, RainbowButterflyUnicornKitty, Sunny Day, Peppa Pig & Lots More...
SPECULATION So, I've decided the only CN originals we could see added to Boomerang this year are Dexter's Laboratory and Codename: Kids Next Door, already among the most requested shows on the platform. Everything else is on CN On Demand through the end of the year or on Hulu, and we may not see those until 2020 at the earliest. This does not include some of the lesser-known CN stuff.