TZ/AS 2020 Battle of the Brackets- Rabbit Conference Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
This is the voting thread for Rounds 4 and 5 of the Toonzone's 2020 "Battle of the Brackets" (for the "Rabbit" conference)!

Voting is simple: Just post which of the two contestants of the day you find to be more awesome! Please, no editing your posts, once your vote is cast, help simplify things for me and don't change it. So be sure you are certain which one you want to vote for when you post! Feel free to debate it amongst yourselves for a while before casting your votes, but remember: each match runs no more than 24 hours!

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I'll abstain from this one, whomever wins, one must lose for having more faults than positives (despite the positives in BOTH usually outweighing said negatives, IMHO), honestly.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
This one is really, REALLY hard.

I'd be happy if either won, but I think I'll vote for Animaniacs.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll vote for Animaniacs. It was such a good fun show. I don't know how well the humor holds up now, but I remember finding it funny and I still have some nostalgic fondness for it.

Teen Titans is really good. The humor doesn't always work and I never had a problem with it not getting a proper season six, but it was fun. I wouldn't be upset if it won, but I like Animaniacs more, so that gets my vote.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Two nostalgic favorites from slightly different eras, there's a lot to offer with both series, and I could have seen this go either way. However, this time Robin, Starfire and co couldn't put out the Warners.

Animaniacs makes it to the next round!

The next match will be up shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts