Twinkle the dream being

PowerZord

It's time to change.
This is my last thread in toonzone. so before i leave i need your help for the last time.

There's this cartoon that i been wacthin since 1995 called "Twinkle the dream being". It's been airing in puertorico on weekends spanish dubbed. is called Rayito el mago de los deseos.

I been lookin for some detailed info on this show and i can't find any. I wanna know more about this cartoon. According to the copyright is from 1993. some of u may not remenber it because it isn't that famous.

The spanish ending song was like this:
Ohh!! el mago de los deseos que te complacera!!
Cierra los ojos! Pide un deso y veras!(Que el llegara!)
Sin tardar!(te ayudara!)
Es Rayito! Rayito!

In english would be somethin like this:
Ohh!! The dream being that would make your wishes come true!
Close your eyes! Make a wish and you will see(He will come!)
he is Twinkle! Twinkle!
--------------------------
Hope anyone can help me

TServo2049

THE WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE
OK, here's all the info I have:

It aired in syndication from 1993-94.
It was produced by Calico, and distributed by Bohbot Entertainment.
Tress MacNeille was the voice of Twinkle.

Jeff Lenburg's Encyclopedia of Animated Cartoons has more information about it.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Just watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas tonight on NBC, and I noticed they cut out many scenes in this airing. It's been happening for a while.
I find it interesting how Grey DeLisle Griffin voiced Dorothy in the Tom And Jerry/Wizard Of Oz movies given that she would voice both The Good Witch and The Bad Witch in the Boomerang cartoon Dorothy And The Wizard Of Oz, and also voiced Dorothy's mother in the Amazon cartoon Lost In Oz.
Seven years ago today, a life-changing event took place in my life. It was the day I found out CN Portugal was going to replace CN Africa and wasn't going to live with CN Africa at all.

In honor of this, I re-release my incomplete No Substitute For Crazy series made in November last year.
going to draw Merman!Kahoot later today, if I have the time
Tomorrow, I'm starting the Christmas edition of Media Brackets.