Twinkle the dream being

PowerZord

It's time to change.
This is my last thread in toonzone. so before i leave i need your help for the last time.

There's this cartoon that i been wacthin since 1995 called "Twinkle the dream being". It's been airing in puertorico on weekends spanish dubbed. is called Rayito el mago de los deseos.

I been lookin for some detailed info on this show and i can't find any. I wanna know more about this cartoon. According to the copyright is from 1993. some of u may not remenber it because it isn't that famous.

The spanish ending song was like this:
Ohh!! el mago de los deseos que te complacera!!
Cierra los ojos! Pide un deso y veras!(Que el llegara!)
Sin tardar!(te ayudara!)
Es Rayito! Rayito!

In english would be somethin like this:
Ohh!! The dream being that would make your wishes come true!
Close your eyes! Make a wish and you will see(He will come!)
he is Twinkle! Twinkle!
--------------------------
Hope anyone can help me

TServo2049

THE WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE
OK, here's all the info I have:

It aired in syndication from 1993-94.
It was produced by Calico, and distributed by Bohbot Entertainment.
Tress MacNeille was the voice of Twinkle.

Jeff Lenburg's Encyclopedia of Animated Cartoons has more information about it.

Spotlight

Sponsored Ads

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

We have Kim Possible and Flame Princess making bacon pancakes (I assume this was filmed long before quarantine).

Who wants to bet when Oaxis launches, it'll just be the Noog Network with family-friendly public domain content added in?
CNC
How come every time I try to associate with a social media account on my profile, I'm getting an error message?

To everyone reading this: You're one in a million. In other words, you're special.

Gennedy has a new show coming soon and returning to Cartoon Network. This better not get screwed over like Sym Bionic Titan