Twinkie Theatre - The Artwork of Bic

Bic

Acid-filled Twinkies!!!
Finished a mock cover for an X-Men OC offspring team jam.

vm-CBR-tb-starjammers03-inks.jpg

-Enjoy!

Bic

Acid-filled Twinkies!!!
Done for the DC Art Jam 3: The Women Of DC over on the CBR forums. I was assigned Vixen. I only knew her from the awesome Justice League Unlimited animated series, but when I did a little wiki hunting on her comicbook counterpart, I saw her original debut costume (circa 1981) and I had to do it.

http://bicworks.com/graphics/art/vm_CBR-DC_jam02-vixen.png

(not sure why the image wouldn't take, so I posted a link instead)

-Enjoy!

James

Administrator
Staff member
Great thread still! I love some of the newer stuff, the take on the Rogue / Ms Marvel cover was great (yes, I own that issue when it came out and loved Jim Lee's take on Rogue). Neat, crisp work my friend!

Bic

Acid-filled Twinkies!!!
Some new ones done for an X-Men Fairy Tales Jam. First is Emma Frost as the Snow Queen followed by Pixie as one of the Knights of the Round Table.

vm-CBR-DmaX-XVII-001c.png

vm-CBR-DmaX-XVII-002_pixie.png

-Enjoy!

Bic

Acid-filled Twinkies!!!
Done for an art jam of X-Men characters as Disney characters, I was assigned Karma so I had her be George from 'Paperman' (or in this case, 'Paperwoman').
cbr_x_jam___house_of_mouse_with_karma_by_zhaxra-dchj384.png

And a sketch from earlier in the year...

survival_ii_by_zhaxra-dc61287.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

WBD announces a Meerkat Manor animated film. In other news, the world suddenly remembers Meerkat Manor exists.
Today marks the 5th Year Anniversary of when the HD Double Pack of Final Fantasy X & X-2 was released on the Nintendo Switch in North America. It was nice to be able to play my favorite Final Fantasy game on a Nintendo system.
Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)

Featured Posts