Trying to find an old Point and Click Adventure Game

Latest News & Videos

SaneMan

Nov 13, 2012
Ratings
1,169 4 2
Slovak Republic
I have been trying to find a specific point and click adventure game from the late 1990s or early 2000s
It is set in in the near future in a vacation resort located on a space station. Their main atraction is a VR system, making the client able to experience any type of story (kinda like Total Recal)
The player controls an investigative journalist covering a series of incidents where the clients never woke up.
In adition, the player also takes control of some of the resort's clients inside of the simulations. (One of the simulations has you build the Frankenstein monster)
The graphics are 2D, can't remember if hand drawn or sprite based.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.