Try Merging Names of CN Shows to Create Amusing Titles

• Enter to win two tickets to MIRAI plus Merch. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

Mr HooPoe

Oct 9, 2017
Ratings
Based on this 2007 thread: https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/mixing-cartoon-network-shows.4352771/

My favourites from those were these two:

• Camp Whatever Happened to Samurai Mike, Lu, 'n Eddy Bravo's Cowardly Powerpuff Home for Imaginary Grim Adventures of Cow and Chicken Weasel's Laboratory in the Big City Next Door
  • Dexter's Odessey: Cow and Chicken meet Johnny Bravo and The Powerpuff Girls where Mike, Lu, Ed, Edd, Og, n' Eddy move to the Big City where the unaired pilot of The Sheepish Adventures of Billy and Mandy Con Carne Starring Robot Jones Next Door to the Kids who have machines similar to Megas XLR in a House that could hold Imaginary Friends as well as Puffy AmiYumi's mega-concert shown at Camp Lazlo's Class of 3000 Monkeys in a Gym Chapter One: Juniper Lee VS. Ben 10: The Battle that I.R. Proud of
Unfortunately, the second one forgot to make a reference to Courage the Cowardly Dog. Got any titles like these with eleven more years' worth of CN original programming?

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Hi, I'm Rockson Emmanuel from Terminator Atrimɔden and you're watching Disney Channel.
♫ Hi, I'm Bruce Willes from Die Hard 7 and you're watching Disney Channel! ♪
Happy 20th birthday to PPG. Even in the good times and the bad times, you're still a show worth watching.
Holy smokes! Churned out 15 freaking pages of the latest Gilda and Meek today! I am in the freaking zone and so happy with how things are going in the final issue I will be posting on Toon Zone.
Asa
Happy 90th birthday to Mickey, 20th birthday to PPG, and 30th birthday to LBT & O&C.