Trip to Memory Lane: Downfall of Ed, Edd n Eddy and Billy & Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Lmao. Okay backseat moderator #2. Carry on with the topic.
I'm confused. You DIDN'T want me to report that? You believe you can go around calling board members racial slurs behind everyone else's back and that you should be allowed to get away with it? Do I have that right?

M.C.

Banned
I'm confused. You DIDN'T want me to report that? You believe you can go around calling board members racial slurs behind everyone else's back and that you should be allowed to get away with it? Do I have that right?

Lol. I grew up in the hood and I'm black too. People of my color often called me that too. Pretty sure the same with you unless you say otherwise. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I currently feel 250 lbs lighter and the knot in my stomach is gone. I feel GOOD. I'm not used to feeling this way and haven't for a long time (at least four and a half years). It is very strange to me.
R.I.P. David Richardson, writer and producer who worked on shows such as Empty Nest, The Simpsons (he wrote "Homer Loves Flanders" and produced 11 other episodes for the fifth season), The John Larroquette Show, My Big Fat Greek Life, Malcolm in the Middle, Two and a Half Men and F is for Family.
You know that animated Rybelsus commercial? The one with a punk rock version of "You Are My Sunshine"?

Turns out the whole reason it was animated was because of the pandemic: Novo Nordisk debuts animated Rybelsus ad after COVID-19 nixed film shoot

In case anyone missed livestream of inauguration, youtube Nickelodeon now has it
I wish a happy 21st birthday to Montse Hernandez. She's known for voicing Gwen (Ben 10 2016), Cristina (Elena Of Avalor), Stacks (Craig Of The Creek), and June Del Toro (The Last Kids On Earth).

Featured Posts