Trip to Memory Lane: Downfall of Ed, Edd n Eddy and Billy & Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Lmao. Okay backseat moderator #2. Carry on with the topic.
I'm confused. You DIDN'T want me to report that? You believe you can go around calling board members racial slurs behind everyone else's back and that you should be allowed to get away with it? Do I have that right?

M.C.

Banned
I'm confused. You DIDN'T want me to report that? You believe you can go around calling board members racial slurs behind everyone else's back and that you should be allowed to get away with it? Do I have that right?

Lol. I grew up in the hood and I'm black too. People of my color often called me that too. Pretty sure the same with you unless you say otherwise. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to Make Money as a Kid 2

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't want a Playstation 5 for all of the new "next gen" games coming, I just want a PS5 so I can just play my PS4 games without my PS4 console sounding like a rocket engine blasting off. (...So tired of seeing the PS5's sold out everywhere....)
Who remembers playing the iCarly game Pack-Rat (Pac-Man clone)on the Nick website? Those were great memories
Was "Mega Man: Fully Charged" ever dubbed in foreign languages?

That thread reached 1000 posts, someone or any admin please lock that thread.
Am I hearing this right? Nick USA not airing SpongeBob SquarePants for a day? Am I dreaming?

Featured Posts