[Treasure Boxed] Why, CN? Why cut off the endings? (spoilers)

Swordfish_II

There is only one card that I've found really funny, and that was the "Things the Message Boards Have Taught Us/cus anime is teh s uck" card. But after experiencing that hellhole first hand, it lost its humor.

Beat

Retired
I think I figured it out.

Williams Street is the attention-starved kid at the movies who makes farting noises and interrupts during the good parts to get attention. If we don't give him any, he goes away and shuts up.

EightOh

They're fake
hyperdashBlue said:
I really really hope that WR, WHR, and GitS: SAC don't get the no OP/short ED treatment.
I suspect there will be a large number of pissed off Whos in Whoville if/when that happens.

Strawberry Jam said:
BUT THEN THERE'S NO SOUL!!!!!111111
Are you sure you're new? :p

Cap'n Sean Goncherman said:
Dar har har! I think I'll be boxin this thread now. Yar!
Saying cusses is power.

livingfruitvirus

No! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!
for me, there's just so much whining and bitching about the OPs and EDs being cut off that I've stopped caring. so whatever happens.....meh.

Nin-Nin69

[CUE SQUEALING FANGIRLS]
It is not a question of cutting OPs and ED's, but the episodes themselves. We need to cut down on cards and not show OPs to save time.

Swordfish_II

Shows > cards

OP/ED you can take or leave since those are usually non-important to the series.

Didn't AS air a card about how they don't use squeeze credits, don't make pointless edits (or something to that effect), but they're keeping the lower third [adult swim] bug?

SirLemming

a playa in a world of NPCs
Tienshin said:
Or...

Maybe the general viewing population couldn't care less...

And only internet fans care about such things as:

"OMG THEY CUT THE ENDINGS, THE ENDINGS THAT WE HAVE SEEN A THOUSAND TIMES!"

Maybe.

Are you insane? For one thing, we have not seen it a thousand times. It aired once (maybe twice if there was a same-night encore, I forgot). Second, ANY fan of the show would be ticked off that they cut off the final scene of the series! We're not talking about the credits or something. I don't know if that's what you thought we were talking about. You act as if networks cut off series finales all the time.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts