Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy News And Discussion Thread

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Time to split this off from the Hasbro/Boulder Media Thread.

Coming to Discovery Family this fall: Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy.

A group of young Bots fresh from Cybertron (Hot Shot, Whirl, Medix, Hoist and Wedge), have the honor of being the first-ever class to enroll in Earth’s Rescue Bot Training Academy and learn how to become Earth heroes through hands-on experience.

Discuss the next generation of Rescue Bots here.

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
Really wish we could get an air-date for this already. September? October? C'mon Hasbro/Discfam, give me something!

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
Coming 2019:

TFW2005-Transformers-Rescue-Bots-Academy.jpg

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I'm not surprised. Unlike Rescue Bots, this one won't even have full-length episodes, apparently.

SourSweetGone

Not surprised its pushed back to 2019. They'll probably wait and air it alongside Season 2 of LPS:AWOOO and Season 9 of MLP:FIM Next March. Hope it does well though, it looks cute.

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
I have no idea why that is. Maybe it's a stealth premiere? I don't know why someone who's not Adult Swim would do this, but hey...

SourSweetGone

Can't wait for the preview this weekend! Funny enough its airing on the early access showing of Bumblebee. So yay for Double Robots!!:cool::p

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts