"Toy Story 4" Coming June 2019, Directed by Josh Cooley

Latest News & Videos

sasq

Oct 5, 2015
Ratings
295 7
Italy
I wonder if Fabrizio Frizzi will still be the voice of Woody in the Italian dub.

He died on March 26, 2018. unless it was already dubbed prior to his death Woody will have a new Italian voice actor.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ratings
1,571 12
New York
Huh. I wonder if that's due to Lasseter's departure.
It had story problems for years. It was suppose to come out in 2017, then got replaced by Cars 3. Then it was set to come out in 2018, but got replaced by Incredibles 2, and now it's coming next year. Since recording ended two months ago and we have a teaser now, it looks like they finally got the story down.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,861 11
Framingham, MA
I thought Jordan Peele retired from acting after being asked to voice the piece of crap in The Emoji Movie and was so offended by that. Frankly, that would make me question my career choices too.

For the record, Sir Patrick Stewart will say anything you tell him to say for the right paycheck.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Should I come back honestly? I don't think anybody missed me, but idk.
DC Superhero Girls, Infinite Train, Victor & Valentino, Thundercats Roar, Care Bears: Unlock The Magic, High Guardian Spice, Owl House, Amphibia, The Steven Universe Movie, She-Ra S2 and on, MLP S9/New Equestria Girls Specials, Rescue Bots Academy, Season 2 of Craig of the Creek, New OK KO Let's Be Heroes,etc. So much awesome animated content coming in 2019 it's crazy!! Its a great time to be a fan of animation!!
https://youtu.be/OGaZr1-0O7o Hey if Wolverine can be rated-R, and if Harley Quinn can get an R-rated animated series, plus if John Bloddy Constantine can be in Justice League Action, I can't see why Deadpool can't be PG-13.
>Voltron's final season
>Spiderverse hits theaters
>end of finals week

Friday can't come soon enough.