"Toy Story 4" Coming June 2019, Directed by Josh Cooley

Latest News & Videos

sasq

Oct 5, 2015
Ratings
295 7
Italy
I wonder if Fabrizio Frizzi will still be the voice of Woody in the Italian dub.

He died on March 26, 2018. unless it was already dubbed prior to his death Woody will have a new Italian voice actor.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ratings
1,574 12
New York
Huh. I wonder if that's due to Lasseter's departure.
It had story problems for years. It was suppose to come out in 2017, then got replaced by Cars 3. Then it was set to come out in 2018, but got replaced by Incredibles 2, and now it's coming next year. Since recording ended two months ago and we have a teaser now, it looks like they finally got the story down.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,883 13
Framingham, MA
I thought Jordan Peele retired from acting after being asked to voice the piece of crap in The Emoji Movie and was so offended by that. Frankly, that would make me question my career choices too.

For the record, Sir Patrick Stewart will say anything you tell him to say for the right paycheck.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

I can't speak for the comics, but this may be the best year for the Spider-Man franchise in my lifetime.
This is as weird as the time McDonalds served pizza in the early 1990s .

https://youtu.be/awoR688JvtA
Dora Dora Dora Dora I love you.
I need my Internet back...the past week has been so boring and holidays break just started for me
At first, I thought Brian Hohlfeld working on many shows Nicole Dubuc worked on was just a coincidence . It turns out they're married. I previously thought the Paul Dini / Misty Lee marriage had the largest age gap (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1976), but this is the one that's larger (he was born in 1957 while she was born in 1978, making 21 years). I'm not complaining, but this is surprising.