"Toy Story 4" Coming June 2019, Directed by Josh Cooley

• Enter to win a $100 or a $50 gift code to FUN.com. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

sasq

Oct 5, 2015
Italy
I wonder if Fabrizio Frizzi will still be the voice of Woody in the Italian dub.

He died on March 26, 2018. unless it was already dubbed prior to his death Woody will have a new Italian voice actor.

ToonJay723

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
New York
Huh. I wonder if that's due to Lasseter's departure.
It had story problems for years. It was suppose to come out in 2017, then got replaced by Cars 3. Then it was set to come out in 2018, but got replaced by Incredibles 2, and now it's coming next year. Since recording ended two months ago and we have a teaser now, it looks like they finally got the story down.

brodie999

Jul 1, 2016
I love it!
I agree. These teasers and plot details are a sign that this movie will be as good as the last 3 Toy Story movies. Let's see if Toy Story 4 will be able to retain the rare 100% score on Rotten Tomatoes even after 200-300 reviews!

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Framingham, MA
I thought Jordan Peele retired from acting after being asked to voice the piece of crap in The Emoji Movie and was so offended by that. Frankly, that would make me question my career choices too.

For the record, Sir Patrick Stewart will say anything you tell him to say for the right paycheck.

Spotlight

Staff online

Latest profile posts

Anybody remembered when Gerald McBoing Boing had Cartoon Network City Bumpers? I vaguely remembered them.
If you're reading this, please dip your fries in mayon(n)aise.
I have another voice actor following me on Twitter, David Sobolov. He's known for many roles , including Shockwave (Transformers Prime), Gorilla Grodd (The Flash 2014, Justice League Action), Drax (Guardians Of The Galaxy), Tatsurion the Unchained (Kaijudo), and many more . This is so awesome.
Batman vs Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shows why the standard crossover template is so overused: it works.