TOTS (Disney Junior Show) News And Discussion Thread

SweetShop209

So, I once thought that Donny's mothers in "Seas The Day" was the only instance of the show having a same sex couple. As it turns out, there are two more . The partner episode "Night At The Nursery" shows that Oki the otter was delivered to a family with two mothers. They were only physically seen in the ending picture. "Shell Games" showed that Tallulah the turtle was delivered to a family of two fathers. However, the fathers were only physically seen in the ending picture. When they spoke, it was out of view, and their voices were so similar I thought only one of them spoke. It's a small thing, but these little moments are nice.

SweetShop209

There will be some shorts coming out called "Calling All TOTS" . They seem to be animated in the style of the pictures of the families that Pip and Freddy take.

SweetShop209

When looking on Robyn Brown's profile on LinkedIn, it's revealed that she'll be a co-producer/head writer for season 3. We haven't seen her episodes yet.

Screenshot_20200527-195104.png

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts