Totally Spies is getting a 7th season, apparently

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
He has posted some concept art on Twitter and Zodiak Kids is looking for staff in France.
tatw3r1xtib81.jpg

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Honestly, hearing this, I wouldn't be surprised if this gonna air on Cartoon Network and HBOMax in the near future.

Asa

I'm wondering if Clover, Sam, and Alex (as well as the other characters like Jerry, Mandy, Britney) will have their voices reprised or will they be recasted?

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Do they look CG to you?
"WOOHP WORLD" could imply this takes place in a virtual environment.
I think it's just a meaningless subtitle. Season 3, 4 and 5 were called "Totally Spies: Undercover" in English and "Totally Spies: Espionnes de choc" in French (which roughly means "Totally Spies: Female task force spies").

Moleoman

Discovery Kids in Latin America (keep in mind that Discovery's merger with Warner Bros. wasn't finished yet) will co-produce the newest season:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts