Total DramaRama

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Isn’t it funny how just a few weeks ago the crew was grieving over how concepts like this were dying. Guess they aren’t now, huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

By the "crew" you mean the people who complained about the show reviving the "turn characters from a popular franchise into toddlers" formula?

Radical

Banned
Both Cone in 60 Seconds and That's a Wrap were pretty sweet/funny, my favorite great episodes,

The random blue cat was cute/funny.
Owen's funny ice cream delusions, hehehe.
Poor Owen to lose his money.
The mouse family scene was great/funny, one canniballistic mouse, hehehe.
Owen getting money from Harold, Duncan, and Gwen was great.
Duncan/Gwen's moments on giving money to Owen was great/funny:p.
MacArthur's major role was great/funny, but out of character of her to cheat Owen.
Bridgette is so cute/naive.
The kids helping Owen to get the ice cream for him was great.
The kids chasing MacArthur was great/funny.
Owen getting the ice cream was great, but being gross licking it from the ground:ack:.

Chef/the kids going on a field trip to the museum was great.
Duncan scaring the kids in museum field trips was great/funny, hehehe, Duncan best enjoyable brat:D.
Duncan wanting to scare Courtney, funny.
Duncan/Cody's chemistry on scaring Courtney was great/enjoyable.
Gwen's moments were great/amusing:anime:.
The mummy great/funny.
Izzy's moments great/funny.
Courtney easily thrashing the mummy was hilarious, hahahahahahaha:p.
Duncan losing to the mummy on scaring Courtney was funny.
The poor mummy's death.
Chef/the kids running away was a great funny ending.

Last edited:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Just watched the newest episode called "Tiger Fail"

Started out a little annoying, but once the kids started to compete in a game it got very good. There were many good moments like Bridgette cheering for Gwen, but my favorite was definitely the ending. Holy cow, I did not expect an ending like that at all! It catched me off guard! Not only was it dark, but it was also comedy gold! I'm not gonna spoil it. This is something that you'll have to see yourself.

8/10 Good episode.

ShadowBeast

Tiger Fail: It was alright. still too much focus on Gwen being a typical goth stereotype. Chef's plan shouldn't have worked since once the kids are out of the game, they no longer had to be quiet. I liked how Bridgette had a bigger role and I liked how she supported Gwen since it references their friendship in TDI. It was ironic that it was down to Cody since Cody was the one who had constantly flirted with Gwen in TDI.

They got Megan Fahlenbock to play the older Gwen!
That is fantastic that she got to voice Gwen again.

Last edited:

Radical

Banned
Tiger Fail was great/funny,

Cool of Chef to do his peace and quiet time, hehehe.
The other kids afraid of Gwen and her goth stereotype brattiness was funny, hehehe.
Gwen's major focus in the episode was awesome/entertaining:D.
Gwen wanting Tiger Tail was great/funny, she has guts wanting a gross ice cream flavor.
Tiger Tail is one grossest ice cream flavor:ack:.
The kids wanting Gwen to choose a different ice cream flavor was great/funny, hehehe.
Courtney/Duncan's negotiation ways to Gwen was great/funny, hahahahaha:p.
Bridgette's major role rooting for Gwen was so cute/sweet, great reference to their friendship:anime:.
The kids losing Quiet Time was funny, hahahahaha.
Cody being the last one was great/ironic due to his love for Gwen in Total Drama Island, hehehe.
The kids becoming adults/old geezers at the end was sweet/surprising/funny and poor Old Cody's death, Megan Fahlenbock returning to voice Gwen was awesome:D.

Last edited:

ShadowBeast

A Ninjustice To Harold: If this was canon to the main series, we'd be finding out why he's afraid of ninjas here. With him being afraid of the competition and all.
It was kind of sad how despite showing showing some ninja-skills, Harold did horrible at the Ultimate-Skills-Battle. Made the whole thing feel one-sided too. Luckily he got to win the thing in the end, even if it was unintentional. But that victory was short as it was shown that Bridgette has ninja-skills too (the whole class probably has ninja-skills). Speaking of Bridgette, unless Harold is wrong, she hasn't become a vegetarian yet as she was supposedly eating a ham sandwich. I like how Bridgette has gotten more lines recently. Though she still needs her own episode.

UPDATE: After a second viewing, I just realized that we got a reference to Bridgette's hosting skills from the Aftermath Show segments from the TDA and TDWT seasons.

Last edited:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Drew Nelson (voice of Duncan) just said on twitter that they just finished recording a brand new episode of the show. The recordings for season 1 should have ended by now as they started recording for the show in the May of 2017. This hints that they are working on season 2 already or the production for the show is a lot slower than I thought, but the former sounds more plausible.

ShadowBeast

Having the Timeout of Our Lives: Great episode. I love how it ended with Duncan and Owen sharing their secret with the others. I also loved how Owen scared Gwen with a pink bunny.

Hic Hic Hooray: I love this episode. We finally get a Bridgette episode. I think Cody is the only one left who needs an episode. But yeah, we finally get some focus on Bridgette and her personality. Poor girl was so adorable with her begging for the soda to get the awful worm taste out of her mouth. The way the others reacted when the soda can was opened was like how my cats react whenever I open a can of catfood. Owen's little scheme was predictable. But I'm glad it only had very small scenes, and he didn't get any soda since Chef only had the one can. Of course Bridgette having to rush to drink the soda, leads to her getting the hiccups. And Noah helps by taking advantage of her situation by having her do things for him and telling her about hiccup island, which he comes through in the end since it was his plan all along to scare the hiccups out of her. Noah's plan really fits the character since he's suppose to be very smart.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Drew Nelson (voice of Duncan) just said on twitter that they just finished recording a brand new episode of the show. The recordings for season 1 should have ended by now as they started recording for the show in the May of 2017. This hints that they are working on season 2 already or the production for the show is a lot slower than I thought, but the former sounds more plausible.

Nevermind. Drew Nelson just said to a fan that the show didn't get renewed for a season 2 yet. So I guess they're still working on season 1.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Finally caught up with all the episodes I missed. I'm happy they finally showed some of the parents, but this is just a nitpick, I hate that Duncan's mom isn't blonde like in Duncan's video message from home video. I think changing her hair color was a lazy attempt to make her look younger. They could have done a better job with her design. Aside from that, these last 3 episodes have been pretty good.

Radical

Banned
Both Bananas & Cheese and Not Without My Fudgy Lumps were great/funny,

Izzy acting like a cat was funny.
Owen screaming like a fangirl was funny, hahahahaha.
Bananas & Cheese being Duncan's parents, great/funny, cool to finally see the parents' appearances:D.
Gwen repeating today, hahahahahaha.
Duncan's failed attempts to stop them was funny, hehehehe.
Noah/Gwen helping Duncan was great/funny.
Love Gwen's major focus, and her cute stalling for Chef was funny, hahahahaha:D:anime:.
Poor Chef wanting a break from the kids, hehehe.
The kids harassing poor Duncan wanting to go to Duncan's house was funny.

Love MacArthur and her major moment fixing the broken Chef:D.
Owen's failed attempts to save his Fudgy Lump was funny.
The squirrel and snake messing with Owen eating his Fudgy Lump was funny.
The squirrels attacking Owen was funny, hahahahaha.
Izzy using the drone causing trouble was funny, hahahahaha:p, love you Izzy.
MacArthur busted by the military was funny, hahahaha.
Poor Chef can't catch a break, first Inglorious Toddlers and now Not Without My Fudgy Lumps:sweat:.
Owen has another Fudgy Lump, of course, hehehe.
The squirrels attacking Owen at the end was funny, hahahahaha.

Last edited:

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
They need to give Owen less episodes and this show'll be better off for it - he's just annoying, except it's only made worse by making him younger, IMHO. Shame, the show is still better than I thought it would be, compared to when it first started out, too.

Radical

Banned
Paint That A Shame was pretty sweet/funny,

Leshawna being selfish taking advantage of it with the kids doing stuff for her was funny.
Beth's plan to get Chef out of the daycare was great/funny, hahahaha:p.
Cody and his hi-five moment was cute/funny.
Duncan the court jester was funny, hehehe.
Izzy and her new mech suit is awesome, go Izzy:D.
Courtney using Owen as a human shield was funny, hehehe.
Duncan to get back at Leshawna having Owen win the ticket was awesome, go Duncan:D.
Leshawna deserved it, hahahahahaha.
Chef to take the kids to the Wild Ride Kingdom was great.

Last edited:

jaylop97

Staff member
It feels so weird to see Total Drama have a second season of the same show, given most of them just tend to be one season, then next show idea. It's going to be neat to see how a second season will go for Dramarama.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.
Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts