Total DramaRama

Bigawesome2000

Total DramaRama is back on Saturday, April 18 at 10AM.
Sat April 18 at 10AM - Pudding the Planet First/Supply Mom
Sat April 25 at 10AM - Mooshy Phon Phons/Student Becomes the Teacher

Orange Mo

orangemo
You know how Enter can be when it comes to cartoons. I don’t hate Total DramaRama. It’s just mediocre. But I’m glad that you enjoy it.

I find it pretty funny. My favorite joke is still the planets joke, the umbical cord joke, or the pilot one about retinal vs rectal.

I like how they made Chef the teacher. But why did they add Beth, Harold, and Cody in there. Heather, Lindsay or some of the ROTI characters would have been way better choices, or even someone from 6teen like Jen (so Megan Fahlenbock could resume her work with FreshTV).

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Known that I like it or that Mr. Enter would shit on it just cause it’s not the original show?
He hates it because it revived the babies trend. Other than that he doesn't really hate the show, heck, he barely even payed attention to the episode he was making a review on. I'm sure there are at least 100 cartoons ha hates more than this.

Orange Mo

orangemo
He hates it because it revived the babies trend. Other than that he doesn't really hate the show, heck, he barely even payed attention to the episode he was making a review on. I'm sure there are at least 100 cartoons ha hates more than this.

I noticed he didn’t even nominate it for worst cartoons of 2010s. You have a point there.

If you saw that video Family Guy was #1.

ShadowBeast

Supply Mom: I didn't like this one much. It sounds too much like "Exercising the Demons" except with a predictable direction of where the plot was headed. At least with "Exercising the Demons", there was a chance of either Noah or Abs getting the upperhand against each other. Here, I can see Duncan regretting his antics from the very start and lose in the end since like Cody, he's kind of a punching-bag character. Plus I didn't like how Chef's mom was unfairly punishing everyone else and was even gonna go as far as kill the children by sending them to the sun.

I like how they made Chef the teacher. But why did they add Beth, Harold, and Cody in there. Heather, Lindsay or some of the ROTI characters would have been way better choices, or even someone from 6teen like Jen (so Megan Fahlenbock could resume her work with FreshTV).
Harold I can see since he was one of the more well-known characters. But I agree that Beth and Cody didn't make sense. Cody doesn't feel like he's in character and it seems like the writers don't know what to do with him. At least with the other characters, their personalities are close to what we know of them from the Total Drama franchise(though, they've overdone it with Gwen's goth personality since she was kind of Goth-light. Crimson would've been a better choice). As for Beth, she is just gross. rarely do they NOT make a joke about her obsession with boogers.
But yeah, Heather or Lindsay would've been much better choices.

Last edited:

Bigawesome2000

Here’s the plot of tomorrow’s episode “Dissing Cousins”:
“It's International Cousins Day and Owen and Gwen are dreading the fact that their cousins Max and Ella are spending the day with them. And soon everyone else will understand why.”

So Ella is Gwen’s cousin and Max is Owen’s cousin. It seems like since the cousins are polar opposites it makes sense to have them related for humor.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Total Dramarama (26×30) – NEW SEASON – (Summer 2021)
Total Dramarama goes back in time to re-introduce our favorite Total Drama Island cast members as four year olds in a daycare centre! They might be downsized but their personalities aren’t. Inside these pint-sized bodies, we’ll find the hilariously familiar characters we know and love – spending the day together at Happy Tots Daycare Centre. Total Drama Island’s scary but loveable, Chef is now (barely) in charge of everything. Anything that can go crazy in this “workplace comedy for kids” does – alien invasions, giant slime monsters, gladiator competitions, you name it. The only thing you can count on is that there is never a dull day at this daycare. (Produced by Fresh TV in association with Cartoon Network).

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Total Dramarama (26×30) – NEW SEASON – (Summer 2021)
Total Dramarama goes back in time to re-introduce our favorite Total Drama Island cast members as four year olds in a daycare centre! They might be downsized but their personalities aren’t. Inside these pint-sized bodies, we’ll find the hilariously familiar characters we know and love – spending the day together at Happy Tots Daycare Centre. Total Drama Island’s scary but loveable, Chef is now (barely) in charge of everything. Anything that can go crazy in this “workplace comedy for kids” does – alien invasions, giant slime monsters, gladiator competitions, you name it. The only thing you can count on is that there is never a dull day at this daycare. (Produced by Fresh TV in association with Cartoon Network).

Are we sure this is referring to season 3 and not to season 2? The article doesn't mention either, it just says new season. Season 2 just recently started airing in Canada, so maybe it is referring to that? I'm kind of confused here.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Are we sure this is referring to season 3 and not to season 2? The article doesn't mention either, it just says new season. Season 2 just recently started airing in Canada, so maybe it is referring to that? I'm kind of confused here.

It says the new season will premiere in summer 2021. Unless that's a typo, that implies season 3.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Nevermind, someone emailed Corus about this and they confirmed that they are indeed talking about Season 3. So the show's crew members are for some reason not allowed to talk about this yet. I guess they have to wait till it officially gets revealed in a press release? It's kind of confusing.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Press release came out. Show's officially getting a season 3 according to this spanish article

Its set to premiere in the summer of 2021 in both Canada and the US. In addition, 2 new characters will join the cast.

AnimationXPress also made an article about it. It says pretty much the exact same thing that the spanish site did, but in english.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts