Total DramaRama

• Enter to win two tickets to Whisper of the Heart. Details here.

Latest News & Videos

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
Any chance of other characters appearing like Dawn, Lindsey, DJ, and Geoff? The inclusion of other TD characters even just for single episodes can spice the series up. It takes place in a daycare so they can have a different character visit for a single episode.
I think Lindsay and Heather have big chances of becoming new students in the second season. They were main characters, and one of the most popular characters of the series. The fact that they didn't make a cameo appearance yet makes me think they'll be main characters in the future.

I also think Chris will make an appearance eventually, maybe in the final episode of season 1. I mean, c'mon, it's Chris. The face of the entire franchise. There's no way he's not going to appear.

johnnybro2883

May 30, 2018
oxnard
I think Lindsay and Heather have big chances of becoming new students in the second season. They were main characters, and one of the most popular characters of the series. The fact that they didn't make a cameo appearance yet makes me think they'll be main characters in the future.

I also think Chris will make an appearance eventually, maybe in the final episode of season 1. I mean, c'mon, it's Chris. The face of the entire franchise. There's no way he's not going to appear.
Don from ridonculous race made a cameo telling chef that cucumbers are a fruit

Asa

Jul 5, 2016
I hope that most of ROTI and PI cast can cameo on Total Dramarama (half of the Revenge cast hasn't been seen since All-Stars and all PI casts outside of Leonard who competed in RR1 only appeared in one season). We only got original and RR1 casts that play cameos on the show (Don, Carrie, Devin, DJ, Katie, etc)

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
Soother or Later: My cable's description for this episode was off since Duncan's pacifier wasn't even mentioned much less sought after, which is kind of good since it made the episode more surprising.
The episode was pretty good. I like how justifiable Duncan's fear of lightening was. Izzy was entertaining as well as Gwen. I was expecting the Princess Lady to have a different personality after getting away from the kids, but she was still sweet and bubbly when leaving the daycare(I'd bet she'd be related to Lindsay). I wouldn't be surprised if she really is from Sparkle-Landia.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Canada
Also, I assume season 2 is the final season of the show. The original series lasted five seasons and 117 episodes + 2 specials, RR only lasted one season for 26 episodes, and TDR may likely end after season 2, totaling 104 11 minute episodes.
Why would you assume that? I imagine DramaRama will run for as long as it's popular. The length of the original series has nothing to do with how long these spinoffs can go for.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Why would you assume that? I imagine DramaRama will run for as long as it's popular. The length of the original series has nothing to do with how long these spinoffs can go for.
Most recent Canadian cartoons only last for two seasons anyway, so I won’t be surprised if TDR only lasted two seasons, regardless of popularity.

Last edited:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
Most recent Canadians cartoons only last for two seasons anyway, so I won’t be surprised if TDR only lasted two seasons, regardless of popularity.
CN is the one that renews the show, and they have been the ones to do that with the Total Drama franchise since season 4. I don't think they care if the show is canadian or not. If it makes money for them, they will renew it. There's no law that says every modern canadian cartoon must only last for 2 seasons or less.

Asa

Jul 5, 2016
CN is the one that renews the show, and they have been the ones to do that with the Total Drama franchise since season 4. I don't think they care if the show is canadian or not. If it makes money for them, they will renew it. There's no law that says every modern canadian cartoon must only last for 2 seasons or less.
TDR is different than TD and RR though. The original and RR focused on competition, this focuses on daycare with slice of life elements. I'm not to sure if TDR will last long compared to the two (CN has been treating it well but will they ever let go of the franchise in the future or no?)

Last edited:

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
TDR is different than TD and RR though. The original and RR focused on competition, this focuses on daycare with slice of life elements. I'm not to sure if TDR will last long compared to the two (CN has been treating it well but will they ever let go of the franchise in the future or no?)
How can TDR not last long compared to the other two when it's already guaranteed to be getting more episodes than RR? And how exactly does TDR's focus on "slice of life" make the show not able to last long? You're not backing anything you say up with any facts.

superkeegan9100

Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
CN is the one that renews the show
I'm pretty sure Corus is the one who renews the show. Cartoon Network US might have co-commissioned it with them, but I'm pretty sure the former is the one in charge. If CN bought the franchise from FreshTV and Cake Distribution, then it would be an entirely different story. Besides, I'm pretty sure it's not going to air on Cartoon Network in other parts of the world. Heck, Pop UK acquired it before CN UK could.

Last edited:

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
I'm pretty sure Corus is the one who renews the show. Cartoon Network US might have co-commissioned it with them, but I'm pretty sure the former is the one in charge. If CN bought the franchise from FreshTV and Cake Distribution, then it would be an entirely different story. Besides, I'm pretty sure it's not going to air on Cartoon Network in other parts of the world. Heck, Pop UK acquired it before CN UK could.
No, CN renews the show and they have been doing this with the franchise since season 4. CN is the one who wanted TDR to be made in the first place according to an interview with the show's creator, not Corus. The show airs on Cartoon Network in many parts of the world already like Brasil, and it will soon premiere in Europe according to CN Europe's facebook. Total Drama in general never aired in the UK on Cartoon Network. Only the first season, Total Drama Island aired in the UK, and it aired on Disney XD of all channels.

superkeegan9100

Jan 10, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
Reactions: EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Asa

Jul 5, 2016
It's not yet known if TDR will continue pass season 2 plus the creator himself just confirmed the original is not coming back due to marketing lack (he might change his mind in the future though).

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
It's not yet known if TDR will continue pass season 2 plus the creator himself just confirmed the original is not coming back due to marketing lack (he might change his mind in the future though).
A 3rd season not being announced yet makes sense considering season 2 of the show didn't even start airing yet. We're still in season 1.

Asa

Jul 5, 2016
Exactly. We have like 11 episodes remaining and Canada has been airing the unaired episodes early.