Total DramaRama

Latest News & Videos

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
Snots Landing: And with this, I think I would rather have another Owen episode than see more booger gags with Beth. But despite the grossness, the episode was still more entertaining than I thought it would be. I especially like how much focus Bridgette got. And even though Owen was in it, he didn't take up the episode like he usually does. Cody even got some good screen-time. But I still do question why the people behind the show would choose Beth as a cast member (maybe they wanted a female Owen) when characters like Heather or Lindsay would've been better choices. Heck, even Eva would've been better than Beth.

Paint That a Shame: This was a good episode. I loved how Duncan got his revenge on Leshawna and that Owen has turned Wild Ride Kingdom into a nightmare for her. Leshawna's behavior here reminded me of that episode on TDA where she pretended to cry to get a spa day. I liked how they got rid of Chef with the question of the birds and the bees, and I liked the look on their faces when Chef was trying to explain it (anyone notice how Courtney looked worried while the others were excited?). Izzy forgot that her armor also made her a bigger target. I don't get why Duncan was following Leshawna like he was gonna hit her with a paintball and eliminating himself.

LinusFan303

A Fan of Linus Van Pelt.
Mar 26, 2018
Colorado
Not surprised it got a season 2 either, been hearing it's been doing well on CN , and Canadian shows do better if they do well in the US. I've seen a few episodes and it was alright, I wasn't a watcher of the original series (plural) it didn't do anything to make bothered by it. Gave me some laughs as well.

Reactions: EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Radical

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
Lacey,Washington
Snots Landing was great/funny,

The kids doing Show And Tell, sweet.
Courtney getting focus was sweet.
Poor Beth sticked the mini couch up her nose.
Poor Beth's gross bad habit on sticking stuff up her nose, hehehe:p.
The talking couch and the talking stuff in Beth's nose was entertaining.
Poor crazy mad Courtney outside was funny.
Izzy with the bird corpse was funny, hahahahaha.
Bridgette's major focus helping Beth was sweet:anime:.
Cody getting focus helping Beth was great.
Gwen getting major focus helping Beth was sweet, Gwen the selfish brat so funny:D.
Beth to sneeze the mini couch out for Courtney was great.
Funny ending with the talking hot dog's return, hehehe.

Total DramaRama getting a Season 2, awesome, as much as I love Total DramaRama, first time a Total Drama series gets a second season.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
Know It All: I'm loving these Courtney episodes. It feels like Courtney is written like how she was in TDI, where she was just mostly bossy and miss goody-two-shoes, instead of TDA and up where she was very antagonistic and mentally unstable. We even got a TDI reference of Courtney slapping herself to psyche herself.
We get a classic plot of characters making a bet, but unlike most times when this plot is used, it was hard to guess on who was gonna win the bet. Also there was no desperation or desperation-tactics on the one making the bet(Duncan) since Courtney wasn't breezing through any challenges that they used. Noah had the best one since "not coloring in the lines is a classic way to annoy someone like Courtney. And like in TDI, Duncan gets Courtney to do something that goes against her conscious and ends up blowing up the daycare. Courtney ends up winning the bet until she loses when after bragging about it and telling the officer to tighten her handcuffs, leading to Duncan getting a Grinch-face and Courtney giving a "aww crud".

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
New episodes for February!

SourSweetGone

Simultaneously Too Old &Too Young For The Internet
Mar 31, 2017
US
I fully admit I got a kick out of the recent episode. Courtney & Gwen causing mischief had kind of a classic cartoon vibe to it. I understand why many aren't fans of the series but I think its pretty fun/cute for what it is.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Oct 11, 2016
Yeah this was a good episode. Just seeing Gwen and Courtney interact with eachother for an entire episode was so much fun, and the ending with Courtney getting cookies instead of a statue of herself was really funny and clever.

And that scene with Courtney taking out her appendix REALLY caught me off guard. I did not expect to see something like that in a kids show. I'm glad the show isn't afraid to show us scenes like that. We also got a scene of Courtney imagining her own funeral which was pretty dark for a kids cartoon about 4 years olds in a daycare.

I'm also glad the show is getting weekly promos now. It's a lot better than just airing the same promos over and over again. Next week's episode looks to be another decent one.

Reactions: Spacething7474

TheJLeeTeam

Beak Freak & Bronikitty
Sep 9, 2018
USA
www.deviantart.com
You know what I like to see more in this show? Imagination sequences. Episodes where the kids imagine they are on a big adventure. Muppet Babies, Winnie the Pooh, Rugrats, and Harvey Beaks did this sort of thing.

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Elizabeth,NJ
Toys Will Be Toys: Another great Courtney episode. This time Bridgette shares the screen time with her (along with Jude and Owen). The episode ended up being a lot different than what the episode ends up being. We get a description of Courtney being a toy-tester, but the episode ends up being about Courtney trying to become a WeTube(AKA YouTube) star. Bridgette "breaking" Courtney in the beginning was funny. Courtney overestimates herself and of course gets angry with how badly her tutorial videos do while Bridgette continues to be adorable with wanting high fives. Courtney should've stuck with what she was making in the beginning as they surely would've been good competition against Jude/Owen's videos. Courtney just doesn't realize that her videos are boring and lack creativity. Also Chef is bad at motivation, but that isn't new.
I was expecting something to happen with Courtney's last video to involve a bear, but she went with the shoe-rule instead. I feel sorry for her ending up being banned from WeTube. That's the only negative I had with this since Courtney just couldn't win in this and so being banned felt like overkill. But I still enjoyed the episode.

Reactions: superkeegan9100

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Apr 12, 2016
There is a new Total Dramarama coming next Saturday Morning and it’s Snow Way Out because I saw the promo after Today’s new episode.