Total Drama World Tour - "I See London..." - Talkback [8/30]

chdr

CNPremiereprimetime.jpg
TDWT.jpg

Episode 113: I See London...

Premieres:
Monday, August 30th at 9PM Eastern
Repeats: Thursday, September 2nd at 8 and 9:30PM Eastern

Total Drama heads for London, tonight at 9pm. Last week on "Total Drama World Tour":

The airplane is set to land in Jamaica, but a lack of jet fuel causes them to crash land and perform makeshift challenges. DJ decides that his "lucky" fish Irene is a sign that he has to win, and proceeds to excel at the challenges. That is, until Alejandro lets him hear that Irene was a sham. He loses the challenge and gets sent home, along with Izzy who is taken out of the competition due to a new found intelligence.

MOD NOTE ON SPOILERS:

Just a friendly reminder… Cartoon Network jumped the gun and uploaded pictures onto their servers that reveal who gets eliminated in the next few episodes; they weren’t meant to be found, but they were found. I don’t want anybody posting that information on this forum, even if they’re in spoiler tags, so if you’ve already seen the spoilers keep it to yourself and don’t mention it in the Cartoon Network Cartoon Forum.

(Also, I know that certain countries are ahead of both the US and Canada, so don't bring up spoilers from there either)

Last edited by a moderator:

ToonsLover

Lover of Toons
This episode better be an elimination episode. Just a thought, but could the killer possibly be Duncan in disguise? Anyway, since Team Victory is completely wiped out TDWT can finally become interesting again elimination wise. I'm putting my money on Tyler if it's an elimination, he just seems unnecessary now, at least Noah's funny and sarcastic.

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Originally posted by chdr
Episode 112: I See London...

Actually this is episode 113. Episode 112 Was "Aftermath: DJ's Wide World Of Animals" (also known as "Aftermath: Revenge Of The Telethon"). BTW Make sure you watch episode 112 before viewing 113. Kind of important stuff happens in that ep.

Anyway here are the current two teams now

Team Chris Is Really Really Really Really Hot: Alejandro, Noah, Owen, Tyler

Team Amazon: Cody, Courtney, Gwen, Heather, Sierra

And as ToonsLover pointed out with Team Victory gone it will probably be more interesting on who leaves. I also am glad Cartoon Network didn't show anything spoilerish in this week's promos (like they did in the last Eurpoean episode "Can't Help Falling In Louvre") and hope they learned their lesson about never doing something stupid like that again.

Kryten

I've been Pony'd
This episode better be an elimination episode. Just a thought, but could the killer possibly be Duncan in disguise? Anyway, since Team Victory is completely wiped out TDWT can finally become interesting again elimination wise. I'm putting my money on Tyler if it's an elimination, he just seems unnecessary now, at least Noah's funny and sarcastic.

My money's on it being Zeke.

ToonsLover

Lover of Toons
My money's on it being Zeke.
I don't know, I had always visioned him revealing himself at the very end after there was a winner saying "I'm back! Now let me back in the competition!" and then someone would whisper in his ear that someone already won and he'd get upset and walk away.

Bad Asp

Come fly with us!
I watched the preview on CN's site. I think we might see a return of the psycho killer challenge!

Too bad D.J. isn't here anymore. If he was, and this was the episode he got eliminated, it would be a hat trick!

Mesousa

Biggest Hinata Azuma fanboy
The preview mentions that it's Jack The Ripper. I guess we're going old school.

Well, sure, Izzy, um "left", but there's still Noah, Sierra and Tyler as other favourite characters.

It's not like a huricane called Earl will stop me...right?

Freedom Fighter

Predictions for Episode 13

This should be an interesting week.

EXTREMELY SAFE: Courtney, Cody
Courtney stays put up here, and is joined by fellow Amazon mate Cody, who seems to have drifted up here because the rest of the team hasn't been had much reason to not like him.

SHOULD BE WORRIED: Heather
Backing off Heather a great deal this week, as I'm finally starting to believe she's not going away until her 'tango' with Alejandro is completed. Still, not completely willing to let her off the hook just yet, like I did Gwen.

PACK YOUR BAGS?: Owen, Sierra, Noah
Owen has the fact that a plane landed on him in Jamaica against him (i.e. will his injuries be a disadvantage?). As well as the fact that Izzy is now gone, and, although he may not know it, Alejandro still has a major dislike for him. Sierra's own descent into insanity is creating distance between her and the other members of Team Amazon... and you have to wonder if she'll take it well if and when she gets the axe. And as competitors fall by the way side, Noah seems to be getting more and more screen time to show off his witty nature.

MY PREDICTION: Noah
Izzy went out last week like... Izzy goes out, and DJ's elimination was not much of a shocker. So, with the 'so unexpected, it can't be true' card still going unused, my pick is Noah. The subtle increase in screen time comes with the fact that more becomes available as others drop out. And that joyfully means more of Noah and his dripping sarcasm brightening our days. Still, Cartoon Network's online sneak peek makes me wonder if Noah's dropping himself into an unfavorable situation with a certain someone...

zoombie

Noah has a great observation of Alejandro. Anyway I think the killer is Duncan. I think Courtney and Gwen are paling around more than normal, so it is an obvious setup for Duncan's return.

Wow, I just went on tv.com and found out that there are spoilers all the way to episode 25 (or episode 26, the final episode of the season) NO ONE go on tv.com unless you wanna be spoiled.

I think I may have even been spoiled the final 2. Australia is REALLY far ahead of us.

Edward15

To The Toons Of The 2000's!
Man, I can't believe that stunt Chris pulled. Owen and Noah captured Jack (aka Ezekiel, who I'm surprised is become a very nasty brute and glad to see he's sticking around) but the win goes to the Amazons just because Gwen and Courtney brought Duncan back into the game. Still, it looks like Al finally has someone that can give him a tough time. Also, it looks like this new friendship between Courtney and Gwen might not last very long. I wonder how Tyler will use this tidbit to his advantage. I do feel sorry for Noah (I know one of those votes against him wasn't Owen). The more I think about it, the more I believe Owen is going to be Al's downfall, seeing as he's the most trusting of him.

Daxdiv

Does this look like the face of mercy?
Interesting episode. Looking back, Jack the Ripper should have been obvious. Poor Noah, too bad he had to go, I'll miss him. I thought the challenges this week were interesting.

Fillet-O-Fish

It's like they're voting off only my favorite contestants. Owen and Cody are like the only characters I still like that haven't been voted off.

At least I got to see Ezekiel again. Pretty funny episode.

zoombie

What an ending. I know she may have be a know it all jerk in the past, but I feel bad for Courtney. Oh Gwen the last two seasons you really have ruined some lives unintential but still.

Is this going to become a theme ever eleminate contesdent has a warning about Alejandro.

Tyler saw the kiss, I wonder if he will let that info slip to Alejandro and than he blackmails Duncan into being his slave. Until now Team Chris Is Really Really Hot has no characters that are compedent enough to a threat to Alejandro, so this dirt might be what gives him full control over the team again.

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Great episode :anime:
Surprised to have Ezekiel and Duncan appear
Sad to see Noah got voted off :(
My favorite parts are Owen being attack by dogs and Tyler seeing Duncan and Gwen kissing XD (I so want a picture of that scene)

Rho

12 - 6 cloud?
Heh, Twitter and Craigslist references.

I don't know why they'd eliminate Noah before Owen. Noah still can have character development and such while Owen has been beyond overused. :shrug:

Duncan returns.. Something tells me it won't be for long.

Wow, that had to be one of the best cliffhangers on this show. I have a feeling Gwen isn't going to last much longer this season, at least not when Courtney finds out what she and Duncan did. I guess their odd alliance is going to fall apart. It seems Duncan doesn't like Courtney as much anymore. This is not going to be pretty, however it ends...
Too bad Noah had to get the boot. He had some pretty funny lines this season. I wonder who Al's next target will be...
Looks like Zeke still hasn't given up yet. xD

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts