Teaching and Animating
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers

Episodes 7-11 -
- All Week at 5p/4c!

Monday, September 14, 2015
Tisket, a Casket, I’m Gonna Blow a Gasket
Episode 7
Things get super spooky for our teams when they arrive in Transylvania.

Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Hawaiian Honeyruin
Episode 8
Our teams take a blistering stroll through Hawaii and fiery romance heats up to a burning point.

Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Hello and Dubai
Episode 9
As a very special treat, our teams go to the most beautiful hotel in the world… and wash it’s windows.

Thursday, September 17, 2015
New Beijinging
Episode 10
When it comes to fine dinning there’s nothing like being skewered by your own teammate.

Friday, September 18, 2015
I love Ridonc and Roll
Episode 11
Finland invented the air guitar, which is made from nothing. For those about to watch – we salute you!​

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Dec 9, 2006
P.A.
Episode 7
Great episode :D
My favorite parts are MacArthur attacks the Ice Dancers and Don getting hit by the football twice XD

Radical

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
Lacey,Washington
Episode 7 was awesome/funny,

The highlights:

Their next challenge in Transylvania, awesome.

Josee's second scream, hahahahahahaha, and Jacques/Josee's jerkinesses was funny.

Stephanie being competitive was hilarious, hahahahahaha.

MacArthur all ready to kick challenge butt was so funny, hahahahaha, both MacArthur/Sanders the female police cadets, my awesome team.

The Goth Team Ennui/Crimson, awesome/creepy loving Transylvania along with their best creepy lines, hehehe.

Josee the jerkette playing dirty on poor Sanders, the MacArthur/Sanders vs. Jacques/Josee rivalry, my awesome funny rivalry.

Kitty/Emma and Geoff/Brody's alliance, sweet.

Poor Jay/Mickey, I feel for them.

A real werewolf, awesome, I love werewolves, but no Count Dracula cameo, rats, as much as he's my favorite awesome villain.

Gymnastics in the next challenge, sweet.

Poor Don hit in the crotch, hahahahahaha.

Both Josee, Chet, and Emma were awesome in gymnastic skills, woooooooow.

Poor Ryan sucks in gymnastics.

Noah's crush on Emma is cute/great.

Jacques/Josee winning again, sweet, the writers easily favor the Canadian figure skater team in episodes 6/7.

Poor Jen/Tom eliminated, I'll miss them, they were funny.

Reactions: RoyalRubble

NovelleX

Destroyer of Threads
Apr 9, 2011
US
Pleasantly surprised to see the goths weren't eliminated in Transylvania. That'd seemed just cliche and "ironic" enough that I feared the writers would go through with it.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
I think the episode set in Romania and Transylvania was my favorite so far. Both challenges were fun and it was great though a little creepy seeing the Goths so happy. The other teams had some amusing moments as well, especially during the gymnastics challenge. Also liked the judge, Bela Karaoke (I'm guessing an allusion to Béla Károlyi). I'm glad the Goths weren't eliminated, even though I'm going to miss the fashion bloggers. They were pretty funny. Also, liked the introduction where they mentioned the Vegans ended up on an island inhabited by cannibals.

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Dec 9, 2006
P.A.
Episode 8
My favorite parts are MacArthur farting,Taylor's swimming,Don's feet being on fire XD

Radical

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
Lacey,Washington
Episode 8 was pretty awesome/funny,

The highlights:

Noah's crush on Emma continues, sweet, Noah/Emma the best couple.

MacArthur farting, hahahahaha.

Their next challenges in Hawaii, sweet.

Brody rooting for MacArthur, hahahahahaha, yeah, I root for MacArthur/Sanders too.

Carrie/Kitty's chemistry was sweet, Carrie loves Devin, hehehe.

Stephanie making the shark cry, hahahahahaha.

Nice of Noah to give the ring to Jay, and Noah wants it back, hahahahaha.

A walking in fiery coal challenge, sweet, I don't want to walk on fiery coal.

Taylor sucks in swimming, hahahahaha.

Poor Ryan/Stephanie's bickering after poor Stephanie's frusteration being in last place.

Chet looking disturbing during the walk on fiery coal challenge, hahahahaha.

Geoff/Brody winning, sweet, nice that the other best teams win.

Kelly being awesome kicking Taylor's butt much like Lindsey kicking Heather's butt, hehehe, and Don's line after it, hehehe.

Poor Ryan/Stephanie be in last place again, the most unluckiest team ever.

Another non-elimination, sweet.

Last edited:

ShadowGUN

YES!YES!YES!
Mar 21, 2005
Puerto Rico
There was something familiar about that tennis balls shooting robot. Mmmm. LOL

Anyway good episode. Glad to see Kelly and Taylor gone. They relationship was awful. Just awful. Emma developing a crush Noah was unexpected. Thought it be one sided with Noah being the one love stroked and Emma just ignoring him.

kid rabbit

Mar 8, 2007
st,louis mo.
it's strange but Emma and Kitty remind me of frozen's Elisa and Anna one serous one hyper
I'd like to that's how Anna would act if Elisa got a love interest

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Dec 9, 2006
P.A.
Episode 9
My favorite parts are Owen using his body to clean all the windows and The Twins beating The Ice Dancers at the Chill Zone XD
I'm glad that Team Mother/Daughter are gone

Radical

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
Lacey,Washington
Episode 9 was awesome/funny,

The highlights:

The challenges around the world is pretty awesome.

Jacques/Josee, my awesome new major villains after Blaineley, Heather, Courtney, Justin, Alejandro, Scott, Mal, Scarlett, Amy, and Taylor, and Josee's evil manical laugh, hahahahahaha.

Owen crushing poor Noah, hahahahahaha.

Owen/Noah and Kitty/Emma's alliance, sweet, and Emma developing and showing feelings for Noah, sweet, Emma is more better than Amy, hehehe.

Kelly/Taylor and Dwayne/Junior's alliance, sweet, Dwayne/Kelly's chemistry is great, I'm happy Junior is the good likable child more better than Taylor, hehehe.

A hotel challenge, awesome.

Poor Jay/Mickey, hehehe.

Kelly/Taylor and Dwayne/Junior's alliance is out, poor Dwayne, hahahahaha.

Josee getting beat up by tennis balls, hahahahahaha.

Noah saving Emma, awesome, Noah/Emma, best couple ever.

Owen the human squeegee was awesome/disturbing, hehehe, but Owen bees awesome though.

The Chris McLean merchandise, sweet.

Kelly being awesome kicking Taylor's butt again, go Kelly, hehehe.

Kitty/Emma win, sweet.

Josee's tantrums, hahahahahaha, I get a feeling Josee/Jacques will do something very rotten/low/underhanded to win.

Taylor changing being nice/less jerky, sweet, which Kelly/Taylor are now getting along, sweet.

I'm happy Devin/Carrie are not eliminated.

Kelly/Taylor are eliminated, I'll miss them as much as Kelly was the best kickbutt mother ever next to Dexter's Mom, Agent K, ElastiGirl, Francine Smith, Nicole Watterson, Rose(Steven Universe), and Mary/Cynthia(Clarence).

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Dec 9, 2006
P.A.
Episode 10
Amazing episode :D
My favorite parts are Dwayne Sr being attack by scorpions,Carrie vomiting when someone mentions Worms,and Team Ice Dancers getting 4th place again XD

Radical

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
Lacey,Washington
Episode 10 was pretty sweet/funny,

The highlights:

Their next challenges in China, sweet.

Carrie will tell Devin that she likes him soon.

The Noah/Emma relationship the best.

Spud/Rock the best with Spud acting like a dog, hahahahahahaha.

Poor Jacques the punching bag, hahahahahaha.

Poor Carrie getting sick.

Poor Dwayne scorpion bitten, hahahahaha, but he's the best funny idiotic dad next to Mr. Turner, Randy Marsh, Hugh Neutron, and Richard Watterson.

Poor Noah trying to win Emma's heart.

Owen/Noah helping Kitty/Emma was sweet, Noah won Emma's heart, but poor Noah's hand.

Brody having a crush on MacArthur, sweet, Brody/MacArthur the best couple ever.

Ryan/Stephanie winning, sweet.

Hyper Spud hilarious, hahahahahahaha.

Poor Spud/Rock last, but another non-elimination, sweet.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Mar 8, 2009
A Valid Location
I like how Noah and Emma's relationship is progressing so far, especially since I wasn't expecting it to actually happen. The challenges in Hawaii, Dubai and China were lots of fun. I won't really miss the mother & daughter team that much. The rest of the characters have been pretty consistently entertaining, as far as I'm concerned.

ShadowGUN

YES!YES!YES!
Mar 21, 2005
Puerto Rico
Now that I seen the Goths without their makeups, it seems I was wrong about who they were. Also they look weird without makeup.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Nov 1, 2013
Now that I seen the Goths without their makeups, it seems I was wrong about who they were. Also they look weird without makeup.
You thouht it was Duncan and Gwen huh

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
Dec 9, 2006
P.A.
Episode 11
My favorite parts are Team Goths melting,Kitty threw a bucket full of Owen's Sweat on herself,and Team Twins going crazy XD

Radical

Banned
Nov 7, 2004
Lacey,Washington
Episode 11 was pretty sweet/funny,

The highlights:

A challenge in the sauna, sweet.

Noah/Emma's relationship, still great.

Ennui/Crimson's goth makeup melting and their freak-outs, hahahahahaha.

Poor Kitty wetted from Owen's sweat, hahahahahaha.

Ennui/Crimson look weird/normal without the goth makeup, hehehe.

Poor Spud beat up by a carnivorous seal from MacArthur's jerk move dare, hahahahahahahaha.

A concert challenge, awesome, this is easily Spud/Rock's favorite challenge, hehehe.

Spud's awesome performance and a flaming fart surprising MacArthur, hahahahahahaha, MacArthur likes farting, hehehe.

Spud/Rock winning was sweet, yaaaaaaay.

MacArthur's flaming fart next, hahahahahahaha.

Ennui/Crimson's new hardcore scary goth look is awesome, wooooooooow, Crimson looks so hot.

Emma's awful jerk move on poor Mickey was funny, worse than Heather, Alejandro, and Scott's low dirty moves, hehehe.

Owen encouraging Noah and Noah's cool performance for Emma was great.

Poor Jay/Mickey eliminated, I'll miss them which they were hilarious with their allergic reactions, hahahahaha, but they beat through the challenges which I'm impressed by them.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

some Twitter thread I started about my history with CN, inspired by this trend of telling your history with a channel there.
Currently watching Klaus on Netflix, cause it's Christmas in July. :p

I'm at St Joseph, MO though.
The 2005 "Fantastic Four" film is 15 years old today.
Mr. Enter's true colors have been finally revealed.
Today we start the crossovers edition of Media Brackets. This matchup is between "The Manny With The Golden Bear" (Special Agent Oso and Handy Manny) and "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" (Doc McStuffins and Winnie The Pooh).