Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race [SPOILERS]

Latest News & Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGitsGARRET

Over the past 24 hours, someone hacked into The Ridonculous Race's distributor's website, Cake Entertainment. Over these last few hours, a lot of spoiler-filled information about this spin-off series from Total Drama was revealed

[Leaked information and episode links removed]

I'm looking forward to this! It sucks that they pushed the premiere date back from July to the Fall but at least we got this... even though we weren't supposed to. Share your opinions and questions!

Also, for reference, here is the show's official Wikipedia page: Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Carbrera

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
Feb 18, 2015
Minnesota, United States
Uh, if you add "It would be best to look at all of these as they will eventually be deleted within the next 72 hours" to the end of your comment, it's probably not best to make a thread about this. Doesn't seem that 'legal' to me.

If I were you, I'd hold off on this thread until the show's production company officially releases it.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
Unless it's from an official site or YouTube channel, bringing up links or discussing where to find episodes online is against the rules. Given that this is all leaked information, thus not official, it is against the rules and it shouldn't be brought up here. Not to mention most people watching the show would probably prefer to not have all of these spoilers right off the bat, especially when it wasn't even put in a spoiler tag.

The leaked information will be edited out and the thread will be closed. When the series actually starts airing on Cartoon Network or is legally available online, then a talkback thread can be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

some Twitter thread I started about my history with CN, inspired by this trend of telling your history with a channel there.
Currently watching Klaus on Netflix, cause it's Christmas in July. :p

I'm at St Joseph, MO though.
The 2005 "Fantastic Four" film is 15 years old today.
Mr. Enter's true colors have been finally revealed.
Today we start the crossovers edition of Media Brackets. This matchup is between "The Manny With The Golden Bear" (Special Agent Oso and Handy Manny) and "Into The Hundred Acre Wood" (Doc McStuffins and Winnie The Pooh).