Total Drama Presents The Ridonculous Race airing July 2015 on Cartoon Network!

Jazz1000

Evil PLANS...
according to FreshTV a Mod from the site (Fresh TV - Home | Just watch us!)
confirmed that the series will air in July 2015
Source: Total Drama Presents The Ridonculous Race - Fresh TV
329_FRF281.png

TheCtes

This is great news. It's like The Amazing Race instead of Survivor, right? As a huge Total Drama fan (mostly season 1-3), I'll surely watch. I'm assuming it'll be airing every weekday like season 6 did, as they said July.

Do we know the length? I hope they go back to 26 episodes. I wonder if Chris will be there or if it's an all new host too.

DHB8008

This is great news. It's like The Amazing Race instead of Survivor, right? As a huge Total Drama fan (mostly season 1-3), I'll surely watch. I'm assuming it'll be airing every weekday like season 6 did, as they said July.

Do we know the length? I hope they go back to 26 episodes. I wonder if Chris will be there or if it's an all new host too.
It will be a new host called Don:
http://www.freshtvinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/don-total-drama-ridonculous-race.jpg

Gatordragon

A jester is you!
Hmmmmmmm... I'll check this thing out. That character roster is pretty unimpressive, in my opinion, but at least Total Drama is doing something different.

Dudley

Staff member
I managed to catch the first episode.
It's typical TD fun, and there are twice as many characters than usual (since there are 18 teams of 2) some of said characters feel like they're two halves of one person, but I'm sure as time goes on, and some of the members are eliminated, we'll get a chance for these characters to be properly fleshed out.
Also, it's weird to see so many adults as contestants.

There's only four returning characters, and they are Jeff, Noah, Owen, and the LARPer Leonard from Pawkitew Island.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts