Total Drama Presents The Ridonculous Race airing July 2015 on Cartoon Network!

Latest News & Videos

TheCtes

Aug 25, 2011
This is great news. It's like The Amazing Race instead of Survivor, right? As a huge Total Drama fan (mostly season 1-3), I'll surely watch. I'm assuming it'll be airing every weekday like season 6 did, as they said July.

Do we know the length? I hope they go back to 26 episodes. I wonder if Chris will be there or if it's an all new host too.

DHB8008

Sep 8, 2014
The World
This is great news. It's like The Amazing Race instead of Survivor, right? As a huge Total Drama fan (mostly season 1-3), I'll surely watch. I'm assuming it'll be airing every weekday like season 6 did, as they said July.

Do we know the length? I hope they go back to 26 episodes. I wonder if Chris will be there or if it's an all new host too.
It will be a new host called Don:
http://www.freshtvinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/don-total-drama-ridonculous-race.jpg

Gatordragon

Teaching and Animating
May 14, 2012
The Land of Flowers
Hmmmmmmm... I'll check this thing out. That character roster is pretty unimpressive, in my opinion, but at least Total Drama is doing something different.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I managed to catch the first episode.
It's typical TD fun, and there are twice as many characters than usual (since there are 18 teams of 2) some of said characters feel like they're two halves of one person, but I'm sure as time goes on, and some of the members are eliminated, we'll get a chance for these characters to be properly fleshed out.
Also, it's weird to see so many adults as contestants.

There's only four returning characters, and they are Jeff, Noah, Owen, and the LARPer Leonard from Pawkitew Island.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

According to zap2it, it appears all Nick channels on Sat Jul 25 will air Christmas episodes/specials
And the winner of this matchup is "Crossover Nexus", which got 5 votes. "The Power Is Yours" got 1 vote. The next matchup is between "Monster Party" and "Let's Meet Sonic".

So, I'm not sure where I should mention, but I want to talk about it. I was trying to update episode 2 of TOTS and episode 17 of The Rocketeer with Tara Strong and Steve Blum's respective credits (Tara as The Adorable Meter and Precious's Mother and Steve as Ivan The Strongman and the Ringmaster), but they're never accepted. What should I do?
Me:sees treehouse with Paper Mario
Me(again):eek:oohh, I wonder whats gonna happen..
Sees game reveal
Me: this is... A bakugan game!? Based on Battle Planet!? How...how..
My emotion of rage:Pls,do not put toxic Bakugan comments,or banning me,its just my opinion.
I like Bakugan,but only Battle Brawlers continuity,and i don't like Battle Planet insead.
And the winner of this matchup is "Heroes United", which got 4 votes. "TGIS" got 1 vote. The next 2 matchups are the 4 main crossovers for OK KO, which are split into 2 parts. The first half covers "The Power Is Yours" and "Crossover Nexus".