Toonzone Picks: The Top Animated Nicktoons of the 2010's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
01. The Legend of Korra
02. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
03. The Loud House
04. Harvey Beaks
05. The Fairly OddParents

Lonestarr

Stop eating my sesame cake!
Staff member
5. Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness
4. Monsters vs. Aliens
3. TUFF Puppy
2. The Loud House
1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Light Lucario

Staff member
1. Penguins of Madagascar: This was easily the funniest of the Dreamworks shows and the one that I'd watch the most as well.

2. Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness: This was more about solid fun than anything else, but it was still pretty entertaining.

3. The Legend of Korra: While I don't think it was as good as The Last Airbender as a whole, it was easily one of the few standout series from Nick over the past few years. Plus, it did improve with the last two seasons. If the writing and characters had been on that level from the start, it might have been a bit higher.

4. Rise of the TMNT: I've only seen the first season and while it does annoy me a bit, it is still pretty entertaining and a different take on the TMNT cast as well. I also should check out season two one of these days.

5. TMNT 2012: I enjoyed the first couple of seasons, but I lost interest sometime after the cast went into space. Not being able to watch the series On Demand was a big factor in that as well, but what I did see was fairly entertaining.

6. Harvey Beaks: I've only seen a few episodes, but it was enjoyable and the praise it has gotten here makes me think that I should check out more if it sometime down the road.

7. Winx Club: While I lost interest in the franchise as a whole due to the Nickelodeon seasons, I appreciate that they at least attempted to have something different on their lineup and it was interesting to see them redub season three.

8. ALVINNN!!! And The Chipmunks: I've only seen a few episodes, but it's pretty harmless fun and there are some funny moments. The CGI designs are a bit weird, but they also want to stick with how the chipmunks look in the live action movies too.

9. The Loud House: I still think that this show is overrated as can be, but some of the episodes I've seen had some good moments. I think that it is also one of the few new series that has lasted a significant amount of time in this decade for Nick, which I think says everything about Nickelodeon's current programming problem.

10. Sanjay and Craig: I don't remember liking this series too much, but there were some funny moments and out of the more infamous Nicktoons from the past few years, I think that this was one of the more tolerable ones. Nickelodeon really needs to get some good fresh new shows.

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks to all that voted! I'm closing down the thread and we'll have the results.....soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know about you, but I'd think it would be best if WarnerMedia rebrand TruTV and make Adult Swim a 24-Hour channel, and make Cartoon Network a 24-Hour channel again, but that's just wishful thinking.
Dan Milano said how Nickelodeon did submit a Glitch Techs nomination for the Annie Awards, but it wasn't taken.

Doctor Who Hot Take: The Timeless Child plot is actually BETTER than the Cartmel Masterplan
R.I.P. to reggae singer/songwriter Bunny Wailer and English jazz musician Chris Barber.

Featured Posts