Toonzone Picks: The Top Animated Cartoon Network Shows of the 2010's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
Here we are, just a short while away from closing out the decade. It brings upon us a time of reflection, contemplation and VOTING THREADS!!!

Up for debate in this thread:

What are your Top Cartoon Network Shows of the 2010's?!?

Here's the set-up: Everyone will post their Top 10 (or at least your Top 5) picks in the category. Rank them in order, with your number one pick being which you feel is the absolute best, and going downward until you reach 10. The points go in reverse. Your #1 pick gets 10 points, #2 gets 9, etc. The total number of points determines it's placement in the final list.

We encourage everyone to explain their picks, but don't feel like you have to.

Voting will run from November 25th to December 16th! You can alter or edit any of your picks up until 11:59pm on December 16th, at which point all votes are final, the thread closed, and the final list determined.

Everyone get your votes in, and most importantly, have fun!

Last edited:

StellaMagic

10. Apple and Onion-Doesn't appeal all that well.
9. Ridonculous Race- I liked seeing characters taking challenges
8. We Bare Bears-Seems like a good buddy flick
7. Summer Camp island- Looks like a good kids show
6. The Amazing World of Gumball- Has interesting animation and good plots for the stories, but the finale needs work.
5. Powerpuff Girls- Feels the same as the original
4. Craig of the Creek- I love how these kids use their imaginations to solve problems
3. Victor and Valentino- This show is good at using folklore to tell their stories and show what the culture is like
2. Infinity Train- It turns a serious subject into an adventure of growth
1. Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart- This show has a lot of adventure and action with character growth. Plus, it has a building plotline involving the ruby Pure Heart.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
(edited)

1. Over the Garden Wall
2. Young Justice
3. Shaun the Sheep (2007-2016) (it aired in September/October 2015 on Cartoon Network USA)
4. Sym-Bionic Titan
5. Generator Rex
6. Clarence
7. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
8. Craig of the Creek
9. Steven Universe
10. We Bare Bears

I have only seen the first episode of Infinity Train so far (on that livestream event), so I am leaving it out, but I guess it will get enough votes anyway.

Last edited:

Spacething7474

Little Deviants is NINE years old now!?!
Minnesota. Or maybe Wisconsin. Or maybe Iowa.
1: Mixels
2: Uncle Grandpa
3: The Looney Tunes Show
4: Ninjago: Masters Of Spinjitzu
5: Secret Mountain Fort Awesome
6: MAD
7: Clarence
8: Incredible Crew (live-action shows can be put on here, right? Eh, keepin’ it anyway)
9: Legends Of CHIMA
10: Almost Naked Animals

Honorable Mentions:
2010s episodes of Johnny Test, The Garfield Show, Shaun The Sheep, Flapjack, and Chowder
Regular Show
Adventure Time
Robotomy
The Problem Solverz
Apple & Onion
Supernoobs
Ben 10 Omniverse
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!

Last edited:

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
I am not sure what cartoon counts and what doesn’t. (acquisitions? 00s cartoons that continued in 2010/2011?)

Yes, acquisitions are allowed.

And 00's cartoons that continued into 2010/2011 are allowed, but I'm also going to give my opinion: I don't see a show that had only a few episodes left in 2010 (like Chowder, just for instance) as being deserving of being on a "Best of the 2010's" list.

But yes, you're allowed to vote on 2000's shows that carried over into the 2010's.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
So this it's my first top 10 and can I add some honorable mentions?
  1. Steven Universe
  2. OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
  3. Infinity Train
  4. Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart
  5. Adventure Time
  6. Regular Show
  7. We Bare Bears
  8. The Amazing World of Gumball
  9. Craig of the Creek
  10. Victor and Valentino
Honorable Mentions:
  1. Pokémon the Series: XYZ (anime counts right?)
  2. Ben 10: Ultimate Alien
  3. Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
  4. Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race
  5. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
  6. Summer Camp Island
  7. Generator Rex
  8. Sym-Bionic Titan
  9. Apple & Onion
  10. Mighty Magiswords
  11. Ben 10: Omniverse
  12. Dreamworks Dragons: Riders of Berk
  13. Uncle Grandpa
  14. Clarence
  15. Ben 10 (2017)
  16. The Powerpuff Girls (2016)
  17. New Looney Tunes
  18. Sonic Boom
  19. Justice League Action
  20. Teen Titans GO!

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Yes, acquisitions are allowed.

And 00's cartoons that continued into 2010/2011 are allowed, but I'm also going to give my opinion: I don't see a show that had only a few episodes left in 2010 (like Chowder, just for instance) as being deserving of being on a "Best of the 2010's" list.

But yes, you're allowed to vote on 2000's shows that carried over into the 2010's.
Okay, I have changed my top. I'm keeping Shaun because season 4 was fantastic and it was absolutely the best thing that happened on Cartoon Network USA in 2015. (followed by We Bare Bears' premiere)

5YearsOnEastCoast

1. The Amazing World of Gumball
2. Adventure Time
3. Regular Show
4. Teen Titans Go (yes, yes I know unpopular opinion but man do I enjoy it)
5. Total Drama (I can count it right? It had more episodes this decade then the last)
6. Clarence
7. Looney Tunes Show ( Because of Daffy the wizard, it is one place higher)
8. We Bare Bears
9. Over the Garden Wall
10. Uncle Grandpa

If TD doesn't count, shows below will move by one up and I would add Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated as tenth place.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
You know say what you will about CN management but man did they have some strong hits this decade

1.Adventure Time
2. Amazing World of Gumball
3. Regular Show
4.Over the Garden Wall
5. Infinity Train
6.Mao Mao Heroes of Pure Heart Valley
7. Steven Universe
8.The Looney Tunes Show
9.We Bare Bears
10. Craig of the Creek

StorytellerMJ5

Alright here's my top 10:

1. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
2. Steven Universe
3. We Bare Bears
4. Craig of the Creek
5. Summer Camp Island
6. Regular Show
7. O.K. KO! Let's Be Heroes
8. Over The Garden Wall
9. Teen Titans Go!
10. Adventure Time

Perla Magica

Digital Love
Well, here's my top 10:

1. Steven Universe - One of the best shows that came this decade and probably one of my influence things in my life.

2. Over the Garden Wall - It's a mini-series but has beautiful backgrounds and music. I love stuff with autumn feeling.

3. OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes - I loved the crossover episodes, for me as the big fan of Cartoon Network "Crossover Nexus" is the greatest thing I've ever saw.

4. Craig of the Creek - Fun and charming, this show reminds me of my childhood and I'm so glad for it.

5. Infinity Train - I waited for this for long time, and I wasn't dissapointed. The first season was really good and I can't wait to see more of this stuff.

6. Unikitty! - I was sceptical about this show when I watched the first episode, but I ended up loving this show. It's cute in its' own way.

7. Sym-Bionic Titan - Also underrated and gone too soon.

8. Long Live the Royals - Underrated, why only 4 episodes (and the pilot)?

9. Regular Show - First three seasons were gold.

10. Uncle Grandpa - Love it or hate it, this show gave me some chuckles. Not seen much of the episodes but it's was an absurdly fun show.

SweetShop209

1. OK KO! Let's Be Heroes!
2. Infinity Train
3. Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated
4. Steven Universe
5. Adventure Time
6. Over The Garden Wall
7. Craig Of The Creek
8. Mao Mao! Heroes Of Pure Heart!
9. Regular Show
10. Green Lantern The Animated Series

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

1) Total Drama World Tour and Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race
2) Regular Show
3) Young Justice
4) Generator Rex
5) Steven Universe
6) Gumball
7) Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated
8) The Looney Tunes Show
9) Total DramaRama
10) Teen Titans GO!

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
OK..... First, the Honorable Mentions:
15 - Mighty Magiswords (That second season alone really brings down this show immensely.)

14 - Steven Universe (Meh... I like the idea, not the execution, which was better in the pilot, honestly.)

13 - We Bare Bears / Bunnicula

12 - A huge tie between Generator Rex, Green Lantern: TAS, Young Justice, Justice League Action, and DC Superhero Girls.

11 - Infinity Train (another show of potential, even though its first outing feels kind of rushed, unfortunately.)

AS FOR THE ACTUAL COUNTDOWN ITSELF:
10 - Unikitty! (I feel this actually did being funny right what TTG! sadly does wrong and it stinks that it didn't last more than 2 seasons, really.)

9 - Summer Camp Island (because it shows actual potential, IMHO.)

8 - OK K.O. (Lakewood Plaza Turbo)

7 - Clarence

6 - Craig of the Creek (simply for being better than Clarence, even though Clarence is a Top Ten choice, IMHO.)

5 - Mao Mao: HPH (I'd rank it higher, but it's still early in its run. However, it's kicking all kinds of butt for itself, both in humor and action, right outta the starting gate!)

4 - Adventure Time (falls a bit short, due to later seasons having some great ideas, but not treating Finn and Jake better.)

3 - Over The Garden Wall (obviously!)

2 - Gumball (because the last season wasn't that good, but it's CN's funniest show of this decade.)

1 - Regular Show (for being perfect balance of (even if not laugh-out-loud) humor and action I'm looking for.)

Not easy to rank up, but a heck of a lotta fun to be had here with CN's material in this decade, if you ask me. They really got their stuff together after the last decade being less than stellar, but they could still use more action and better scheduling so people aren't turning to anime/streaming/etc. so easily.

Last edited:

Asa

STUART SYDNER ERA

1. Adventure Time
2. Steven Universe
3. Gumball
4. Regular Show
5. Total Drama World Tour/Revenge of the Island/All-Stars

CHRISTINA MILLER ERA

6. OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes
7. We Bare Bears
8. Craig of the Creek
9. Total Drama Pahkitew Island/Ridonculous Race 1/Total Dramarama
10. Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart

LinusFan303

A fan of Peanuts in their 70th year
1. Gumball- I came into show later in it's run and glad I did, it's really fun to watch
2. OK KO : Let's be Heroes- a fun show with great characters and energy
3. Over the Garden Wall
4. Craig of the Creek
5. We Bare Bears
6. Summer Camp Island
7. Infinity Train
8. Apple and Onion
9. Ben 10 (2017)
10. Mao Mao

RainbowCupcake

Oh shut up you're so annoying!
This will be much easier than trying to compile a list for Nickelodeon.

1. Steven Universe (It's had a few bumps in the road plot-wise, but overall, its unique premise and lore make it an exciting show to watch)
2. Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure Heart (A newer release on the list. I absolutely LOVE this show. It's hilarious! I can't wait to see where it goes in the 2020s)
3. Infinity Train (It's still kind of hard to judge it since only one season has been released, but that one season was flipping fantastic)
4. Over the Garden Wall (A phenomenal mini-series. Other short-form shows should take inspiration from it)
5. The Amazing World of Gumball (Wish I could put this higher, but the other four shows beat it out. Probably the best slice of life series currently airing on the network right now. I hope people remember it despite having ended in May. Well, possibly...)
6. We Bare Bears (there have been many, many bad episodes of this show. However, there's also been some incredible ones, so it all balances out)
7. MAD (Now this is a show that they should reboot. Not Powerpuff Girls or Ben 10 or whatever. Nearly a decade has passed since it began, so they'd have plenty of new content to work with)
8. Apple and Onion (Actually, this is a pretty solid show. It's made me laugh out loud quite a few times. I also like the songs)
9. O.K. K.O. (I personally didn't care for this show, but I know that it had some good storytelling and characters, which is why it is on the list)
9.5. The Problem Solverz (Just kidding. Or am I?...)
10. Adventure Time (Can't believe it's over. Well, kind of...)

Bigawesome2000

Here’s my list:
1. Amazing World of Gumball - Been a fan since day one.
2. Apple & Onion - Hilarious, Clever, and Charming
3. Adventure Time - A CN Classic
4. Steven Universe - This show has solidified itself in CN history
5. Regular Show - Another classic
6. Infinity Train - Great Story
7. We Bare Bears - Funny and Charming
8. Craig of the Creek - It reminds me of an adventure cartoon combined with a slice of life show.
9. Ridonculous Race - Fun show, easily my favorite in the Total Drama franchise after Island and Action.
10. MAD - OK. This Show NEEDS to come back.

Honorable Mentions:
Total Drama
OK KO
Uncle Grandpa
Clarence
Mao Mao
Total Dramarama

Dr.Pepper

This is off of the top of my head:
1. Steven Universe
2. Craig of the Creek
3. Clarence
4. Over the Garden Wall
5. Infinity Train
6. Gumball
7. Adventure Time
8. OK KO
9. Uncle Grandpa
10. Mao Mao

Now most of the shows listed I didn’t even watch that closely. Overall, I would say it was a better decade than the 2000’s.

Radiant97

Jewel Runner
  1. Over the Garden Wall
  2. The Amazing World of Gumball
  3. Steven Universe
  4. Regular Show
  5. Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
  6. Sym-Bionic Titan
  7. Adventure Time (I'd prolly put it higher once I've watched the season 6 and 7 episodes that I've missed out on)
  8. Young Justice
  9. Infinity Train
  10. OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I don't know about you, but I'd think it would be best if WarnerMedia rebrand TruTV and make Adult Swim a 24-Hour channel, and make Cartoon Network a 24-Hour channel again, but that's just wishful thinking.
Dan Milano said how Nickelodeon did submit a Glitch Techs nomination for the Annie Awards, but it wasn't taken.

Doctor Who Hot Take: The Timeless Child plot is actually BETTER than the Cartmel Masterplan
R.I.P. to reggae singer/songwriter Bunny Wailer and English jazz musician Chris Barber.

Featured Posts