Toonzone Picks: The Top Adult Swim/Toonami Shows of the 2010's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Here we are, just a short while away from closing out the decade. It brings upon us a time of reflection, contemplation and VOTING THREADS!!!

Up for debate in this thread:

What are your Top Toonami/Adult Swim Shows of the 2010's?!?

Here's the set-up: Everyone will post their Top 10 (or at least your Top 5) picks in the category. Rank them in order, with your number one pick being which you feel is the absolute best, and going downward until you reach 5. The points go in reverse. Your #1 pick gets 10 points, #2 gets 9, etc. The total number of points determines it's placement in the final list.

We encourage everyone to explain their picks, but don't feel like you have to.

Voting will run from November 25th to December 16th! You can alter or edit any of your picks up until 11:59pm on December 16th, at which point all votes are final, the thread closed, and the final list determined.

Everyone get your votes in, and most importantly, have fun!

Nobodyman

Question: Does the show have to have started in the 2010's or can it have started in another decade, but still air new episodes in the 2010's (e.g. Venture Bros., Robot Chicken, ATHF, etc.)

Also, do syndicated shows like Bob's Burgers or American Dad count?

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Yes, I'm allowing shows that started in the 2000's to be on the list (though if it's a show that wrapped up in 2010 or 2011, I question it being put on the list, personally....but yes, long running shows that started in the 2000's are eligible).

Gonna say "no" to syndicated shows being included here. Put those in the list on the "General Animation" forum, if desired.

Nobodyman

1. Kill la Kill - A controversial choice, I suppose, but what can I say? I love this show. It's fast-paced, action-packed, emotional, beautifully-animated, and funny as hell. And that last part is really important to me since, usually, anime humor doesn't really do it for me. But I found this show to be hilarious, due in no small part to the brilliant storyboarding. Yeah, I can see why people would have reservations about this show with the, uh...gratuitous amount of skin that is shown. But to me it feels less exploitative and more a celebration of nudity. Or maybe I'm just a pervert. Whatever. Anyway, above all else, the show is just fun. It's a lighthearted action-packed romp that puts you in a good mood. And I wish more action anime were like that, as opposed to the seemingly abundant amount of dreary, dark, edgy shows that anime fans just eat up. Well, not that I want to put anyone down for liking what they like. So yeah, Kill la Kill, my number 1 pick for Adult Swim/Toonami show of the decade.

2. The Venture Bros. - This show almost was my number 1 spot, but, overall, I remember having more fun with Kill la Kill. Don't get me wrong, Venture Bros. is still plenty fun, but lately it hasn't thrilled me as much as the earlier seasons (the most recent season in particular was kinda disappointing). But Doc and Jackson still have managed some really great world-building in the show over the last decade, which I think is one of their greatest strengths. And of course they still manage to amaze with new standout characters like Red Death and....yeah, just Red Death. The character evolutions are a bit more shaky and controversial, but at least they're trying. The breaks between seasons may be long, but they're always worth the wait. That said, I won't be too disappointed if they decide Season 8 will be the last season.

3. My Hero Academia - Easily one of the best anime to come out in recent. Vibrant, colorful, and with an eclectic cast of characters, it really is a joy to watch. That said, there are a few things that hold the show back from being any higher on the last. For one thing, I wish the show was a bit better about balancing its supporting cast, which, admittedly there aer a lot of. And, personally, I feel like the villain isn't as well developed as the academy stuff and, at times, almost feels obligatory. Honestly, if the whole show focused on nothing but school, I'd still be very pleased. Oh yeah, and of course Mineta. Just...Mineta. Still, it's an excellent show that I hope continues as a staple of the Toonami block for years to come.

4. One Piece - I really wanted to rank this show higher. And if it were a better anime adaptation, it almost certainly would be since is by far my favorite Japanese franchise (i.e. I love the One Piece manga more than any anime I've seen). But, unfortunately, I really can't excuse the poor pacing, choppy animation, and excessive filler. Still, the show managed to be an entertaining watch for the time it was on the air, and it's a darn that One Piece just still can't seem to get an audience here in the States (or at least not a big enough one). Maybe some day it will, but I'm not exactly holding my breath.

5. Rick and Morty - When the show first came out, I was on board the hype train just as much as anyone. It was wonderful experiencing something new, creative, funny, and, at times, even emotionally daring. Rick and Morty abandoning their universe for another one is one of those "Whoa" moments you never forget. That said, my opinion on the show has soured a bit since the first season. The show hasn't really done too much to push the envelope and doesn't feel as inventive as it once did. And it hasn't really done much to evolve the story characters either, making Rick increasingly unlikeable as a result. But still, there's still enough good creative fun and humor to keep me watching, even if at times it can be frustrating.

6. Aqua Teen Hunger Force - Honestly, I kind of question my own judgment putting this so high on the list. I mean, objectively speaking, all the shows ranked below are certainly better than this show. But I don't care. It's my list and I love ATHF. Or I should say I love the first two seasons of ATHF. Seriously, ask me back in 2001-2003 and this would be by Number 1 or Number 2 spot. But still, even though the quality was pretty mixed for the latter seasons and, with the exception of a few episodes, never quite reached the magic of seasons 1-2, I still got a lot enjoyment out of it, and I'm glad the show managed to go out on a high note.

7. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - I don't know if I should have broken this out into the different "Parts", but I don't really want them needlessly eating up space on my list, so I just decided to include them all as the same series. The long-running manga series finally made its way to Toonami with the recent anime adaptation and, yeah, it's made me a fan too. I don't know if I think it's one of the absolute best series ever, but it's still an exceptionally creative series and I can see why people adore it. Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency are fine, but my two favorites are Stardust Crusaders and Diamond is Unbreakable (and Golden Wind is shaping up to be pretty great too). I guess the edge would go to Stardust Crusaders though since it still has, to date, my favorite JJBA battle; Jotaro vs. D'arby the Gambler.

8. Lupin III: Part 5 - Another Japanese anime classic that, sadly, doesn't get enough love here in the States. While I thought the Italian Adventure was fine, I think Part 5 is a vast improvement with much better plotting. The characters are just so endearing and likeable and they really do shine in this series. It really makes me want to embrace the series even more and watching the old TV series and specials and movies, of which there are plenty.

9. Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - So it's a little weird for me to put this on my list since, the first half of this show, I honestly had trouble even following what was going on (of course, that's usually true of Gundam series with me). But, I'm not sure what happened, but once the second season came around, the series really started to click for me. It became a really enticing and dramatic watch for me and it was some of the most fun I've ever had commenting on a show on this forum. I really want to watch the series again some day so I can, hopefully, fully appreciate the first season.

10. Gundam: Origin - I feel like this might be cheating a bit since, technically, I didn't even watch this show on Toonami or even on the cable streaming rebroadcasts. I actually watched it on Hulu, which had the hour-long OVA versions. But still, it's the same show, just restructured a bit, and I only watched it because it was showing on Toonami in the first place (in the dreaded 3:00 AM slot), so I say it counts. Anyway, maybe this was just good timing on my part since I actually watched the original Mobile Suit Gundam only a few months before watching, but I thought was a great series that did a (mostly) wonderful job of expanding on the backgrounds of the characters and the events that led up to the original MSG. Maybe you do need to see the original MSG to fully appreciate it, but hey, I love stories with extensive and well-thought-out world-building.

And as a bonus, here are honorable and dishonorable mentions

Honorable Mentions

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood - It may seem like blasphemy not putting this in the Top 10, but, for me, the Fullmetal Alchemist manga has always been the definitive experience. This show is a great adaptation of it, sure, but since I already knew the story and everything that was going to happen, it kinda felt like I was going through the motions. Oh yeah, and the first several episodes were pretty rushed.

Samurai Jack - Again, it may seem like a travesty to leave this off the top 10, but the finale left me with mixed feelings. While I think it was mostly great on an episode-to-episode basis, the overall story felt clunky. I didn't really care for the Jack/Ashi romance (think they would've worked better with a father/daughter dynamic) and even though they had 10 episodes to work with, the final battle with Aku still felt rushed. Still, it is at least a relief that we finally got closure to this staple of 2000's era Cartoon Network.

FLCL Progressive and Alternative - FLCL is one of my favorite anime ever, so I wasn't totally sure what to expect form this, but...yeah, I pretty much got what I expected from it. It's not really necessary and it's not as strong as the original, but it's still fun if you like to watch Haruka and if you want to see some expansion on the lore. I think Progressive had a better story and Alternative had better characters, so I like them about the same.

Mob Psycho 100 - IlikethisbetterthanOnePunchManthereIsaidit. For real, I do think this a stronger series in that it actually has a pretty interesting plot going on and it has a more likeable and relatble lead who is not omnipotent and has to go through some real struggles. Whereas OPM seems to have given up on any semblance of a plot and recycles the same bit with Saitama over and over (more like One "Joke" Man!)

The Promised Neverland - An adaptation of one of my favorite manga to come out in recent years. I think the anime mostly does a good job, but it could have done more to liven it up a bit. Yeah, I know this isn't a very action-heavy show, but you can still find ways to make the drama more engaging, like Death Note did.

Durarara!! - I remember having a lot of fun watching this show with its large breadth of diverse and interesting characters. But I also remember it kinda dragging its feet towards the end. Still, it has been a long time since I saw it, so maybe I'm due for a rewatch. Also, I never saw the second series, which, unfortunately, Toonami never aired.

Too Many Cooks - Not really a show, but how often does adult swim create a cultural phenomenon with just a weird, creepy 11 minute video? I figure it deserves a shout out.

Dishonorable Mentions

Black Lagoon - Yeah, I don't imagine I'll make any friends by listing this here, but I don't care. This show is utterly excruciating, to the point I couldn't even bring myself to watch the second season. A mindless "edgy" action show that thinks it's a lot cooler than it actually is. And Revy is one of the most infuriating characters I've ever seen.

Tokyo Ghoul - Inside here somewhere there's an appealing drama, just struggling to get out. Unfortunately, it's buried under a mountain of hackneyed writing.

Sword Art Online - F**k everyone who contributed to making this a successful franchise. Seriously, if you're gonna make something sleazy and perverted, at least have fun with it like Kill la Kill did.

Black Clover - God! Just end already you stupid, cliched, toothless, derivative garbage!

Dimension W - BOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Tenchi Muyo GXP - Is it fair for me to put this on the list when I only saw two episodes of it before it moved to the 3:00 AM death slot and never saw the rest? Mmm, probably not, but who cares? This show still sucks, and likely ruined Tenchi for Toonami forever.

A Bunch of [as] Original Programming That I'm Sure Deserves to Be Here, But I Haven't Seen Them So I Don't Feel Comfortable Mentioning Them by Name - ......Uhh...yeah.

Also...

Too Soon to Tell

Primal - Thus far, this appears to be another winner from Genndy Tartakovsky. An engaging, visually creative, and violent-as-hell action drama with no spoken dialogue. Still, we are only 5 episodes into what is, presumably, a 10 episode series. I guess anything could happen in the second half. We'll just have to see.

Dr. Stone - A very original premise for a shonen anime that focuses more on intellect than brainless action (though there is that too). I do wish it did a little more with its premise as lately it does feel like its been spinning its wheels (har har) with this village arc. But, based on I've heard, there's still a lot more story left and I'm quite interested to see where it goes.

Demon Slayer - Supposedly the best anime of 2019. At 7 episodes in, I do think the show is good, but I'm still not sure it's earned that title just yet. The characters are strongly developed and likeable, but otherwise it feels like pretty standard shonen fare. But we'll see what the next 19 episodes bring.

Mr. Anime

I should just like to point out that the numbers in a decade run from 1 to 10 and not 0 to 9. So maybe we should wait for this sort of thread until time next year?

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
I should just like to point out that the numbers in a decade run from 1 to 10 and not 0 to 9. So maybe we should wait for this sort of thread until time next year?

Maybe in the realm of Math, but not in terms of pop culture (or maybe even Western culture in general). The "9" year is always the final year in a decade. 2010 was considered the start of the decade, not 2011 (and 2000, and 1990).

So...care to vote?

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Maybe in the realm of Math, but not in terms of pop culture (or maybe even Western culture in general). The "9" year is always the final year in a decade. 2010 was considered the start of the decade, not 2011 (and 2000, and 1990).
Then the decade that Jesus was born has only 9 years :D

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
I haven't exactly given any of their comedies of the 2010s a chance, as I mainly didn't care, so this is a Top Toonami list which is TL. Up to anyone to imply TL;DR to themself :D

Also... voting started a day before you posted this? ;)

1) Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - I thoroughly enjoyed FMA itself, and though I haven't rewatched FMA:B as much, I think I enjoyed this one possibly a bit more with a more satisfactory conclusion, though I was honestly okay with how FMA ended. Ended up collecting this + movie before FUNimation lost the rights to it. I saw most of it for the first time via those DVDs. A purchase not regretted in the least.

2) Space Dandy - Maybe it didn't live to the hype as I didn't see it that way, but I actually really enjoyed this one (so much it's part of my collection). I liked the randomness that occurred with interesting characters, and one of the best OP themes I've ever enjoyed.

3) Dragon Ball Z Kai/Final Chapters - I didn't know what filler was for a long time or rather didn't know it existed, especially when not learning 'til whenever animae is typically adapted from manga, so in DBZ, fan-favorite episodes like Goku & Piccolo attempting their drivers' licenses never occurred to me as filler, so when I learned fully what it was, DBZ having it spread for that was never a problem to me. I liked that there were bunches of episodes with 1 villain in play. (Notably the big 3, Frieza, Cell & Buu). Instead of villains being done in say 10 episodes, you had 30-60 or so to enjoy that villain, but also enjoy everything else inbetween. When Kai eventually started, it was still great to see the same scenes but without the filler, which I'm 100% alright with too, though not as favoriable cause I still like seeing what I originally saw, but Kai was and is still a joy to watch.

4) Dragon Ball Super - Okay, honestly. I liked this, but not as much as I did DB and DBZ. I struggled to accept some of the changes directly from the OGs (a young Pilaf and crew, Pan suddenly non-existant, despite it was started/set after Buu's end instead of 10-year gap where I kinda of wish it started anyway), but it was still great to see the characters in a new enslaught of battles and new powers. Another thing too I guess, is perhaps for me it got too cheesy often. Still though, fun from beginning to end (which uh, I've yet to actually see the last 3 as of this post)

5) JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable - Didn't watch this from the start, and think I started about 16 episodes in. I had lost interest in the original, but upon watching this one, something happened to where I was enjoying the story, which that first watch happened to be Jotaro and Josuke investing a house with a rat stand. From there, I was enjoying the story down to the end. While not listed as it's early yet, I'm enjoying Golden Wind.

6) Demon Slayer - Can't think much to say for this early one yet but a fun storyline and captivating action scenes when they appear.

7) Dr. Stone - Non-action, but loving the plot behind it. I'm not exactly a science nerd, but it's fun to hear in this one even if a bit is fake for the sake of the story which yeah you don't need to tell me, is non-fiction, but still.

8) Lupin the Third Part IV - Enjoyed Part II back in the weekday ASA era. Enjoyed this series having returned after so many years. Seeing Kupin and co. with today's modernistic life didn't change how I enjoyed the story

9) Lupin the Third Part V - Like Part IV, been enjoying this new location and characters involved. Still enjoy the many Zenigata moments

10) Samurai Jack (Season 5) - Great action scenes and decent conclusion to the story. I wish it did have a slightly different ending but made sense what lead to it. Aku might be evil, but among evil villains, a very entertaining one that's just too hard to dislike

Honorable mentions worth minus zerohundred-thousand points

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - Lost interest in Shippuden about 50 or so episodes in. Checked out Boruto for the heck of it, and must admit, though I would NEVER call myself a true fan or even much less a casual fan, I like this new generation (though I shrug that it suggests everyone lost their viriginity about the same time...) and seeing Naruto hard at work living the dream, though obviously not always a good thing.
One Punch Man - Fun humor, fun hero, lol villains, and a fun storyline

Megalobox - Something different Toonami hadn't had in an action show, with it being more down to earth, but I loved the fight scenes and the plot
Sym-Bionic Titan - A CN original I didn't watch for the first time until Toonami played it, and I was happy to have not blown a chance to see it before write-off. Intriguing cast of characters and story which made it fun to see each week until I'd seen it all

Samurai Champloo - Eh, first 'Toonami' broadcast in 2010s, but absolutely enjoyed revisting this after about 12 years(?) since ASA last played it - which'd also been the last time ASA was on nightly from 12:30am-2am. Musical score really REALLY helped, and to this day I still listen to a select number of them here and there.
Outlaw Star - See above, but musical score not part of it. Fun galactic battles, and a fun cast. Plus, it was a surprise to have ever seen this again on linear television, and to top it off, despite an edit, [as] Toonami was able to play a new-to-TV episode, finally and truly completing it.

FLCL Progressive/Alternative - While I didn't exactly get a FLCL feel, it was superb to have Kari Wahlgren reprise her role as Haruko Haruhara, and plus to have The Pillows supply the music, it's both of those facts that pulled me in to checking it out. Honestly, I wish though I think I read the Progressive was a sequel vs Alternative (or whatever) I think I wish they were both true sequels to the original. I was okay with Canti's eventual appearance though it made me yearn thinking about Naota and how is life is today, and wherever he is, but also happy he wasn't involved as I'd feel the series being milked, since it was already concluded by its 6th episode. I still enjoyed both either way, and the ending themes were enjoyable as well.

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I'm not going to place these in any specific ranking order, just my general thoughts:

Samurai Jack Season 5 - Who would've ever imagined that Genndy would finally bring us the conclusion to the series that fans had waited for so long? During the period of CN's rather lackluster revivals, Samurai Jack easily surpassed all of them with its darker tone and breathtaking animation. It felt like the show hadn't missed a beat since the early 2000s. Even if the finale did seem to suffer from a rather rushed and uneven pace, it was still an enjoyable adventure the whole way through.

Primal - Genndy's other amazing show that feels like a spiritual successor to the above series, but with no dialogue, allowing the characters to express themselves with actions alone. It's a beautiful series with especially brutal action sequences. It's in my top shows of 2019.

Black Dynamite - A wonderful animated tribute to the movie (which I also recommend), Black Dynamite was a clever throwback to 1970s culture and loaded with great action and humor. It's a shame it didn't last beyond its second season; I would've loved to see more.

Space Dandy - This show broke new ground for Toonami by premiering in the U.S. before hitting Japan. I feel it got off to a rather shaky start, but gradually improved all the way to the finale.

Rick and Morty - One of the few non-Toonami shows on Adult Swim I watch nowadays. I love watching the over-the-top adventures the main characters get themselves into and how they twist or exaggerate the premises of each episode.

Mike Tyson Mysteries - A throwback to classic Hanna-Barbera shows with a low-key tone to accentuate the supernatural madness of the show's world when it strikes. I love how it goes from zero to 100 mph by episode's end. Also, Norm Macdonald is great as Pigeon.

Off the Air - My favorite show to watch during DVR Theater. It's basically 11 minutes of relaxing ecstasy if you need to take your mind off things.

Last edited:

StorytellerMJ5

1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
2. Space Dandy
3. Dr. Stone
4. Venture Bros.
5. One Punch Man
6. Rick and Morty
7. My Hero Academia
8. Mike Tyson Mysteries
9. Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans
10. Beware the Batman

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
  1. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
  2. The Venture Bros
  3. Hunter x Hunter
  4. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  5. Rick and Morty
  6. My Hero Academia
  7. Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
  8. Samurai Jack (season 5)
  9. Mob Psycho 100
  10. Primal

Last edited:

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
1. Hunter x Hunter - One of my all time favorite anime.

2. One-Punch Man - Had humor and amazing animation.

3. Soul Eater - One stylish Shonen

4. My Hero Academia -Formula Shonen, but done well

5. Dragon Ball Kai/Final Chapters - Just a classic

6. Mob Psycho 100 - Would be higher, but Toonami hasn't aired season 2 yet.

7. Dragon Ball Super - Divisive, but I liked it as old school fun.

8. Samurai Jack Season 5 - Would've been higher, but the final few episodes gave me mixed feelings.

9. Naruto Shippuden - Good plot buried in pacing and filler.

10. Robot Chicken - Still occasionally funny.

Lawren22

2. HunterxHunter
3. One Piece
4. Attack on Titan
5. Kill La Kill
6. Rick and Morty
7. Samurai Jack S5
8. Primal
9. The Promised Neverland
10. Parasyte

Last edited:

Nobodyman

2. HunterxHunter
3. One Piece
4. Attack on Titan
5. One Piece
6. Rick and Morty
7. Samurai Jack S5
8. Primal
9. The Promised Neverland
10. Parasyte
You have One Piece listed twice.

Villano

1. One Piece
2. Soul Eater
3. Kill La Kill
4. Hunter X Hunter
5. Lupin the Third Part 5
6. JoJo: Diamond Is Unbreakable
7. The Venture Bros.
8. Mob Psycho 100
9. Rick & Morty
10. Dimension W

Asa

1. Rick and Morty
2. Hot Package
3. Hot Street
4. Samurai Jack (final season)
5. Space Dandy
6. Mike Tyson Mysteries
7. Tigtone
8. The Jellies
9. Final Space
10. Shivering Truth

wonderfly

Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Yes, I'm going to start tossing out my own votes in these threads:

10. Thundercats (2011)
Yes, it didn't originally air on Toonami, but that's the point - if Cartoon Network had the foresight to keep Toonami around, this SHOULD have aired in primetime on Toonami. But it did eventually air in reruns late at night on Toonami, so this is more of a vote for what could have been/should have been.

9. Mike Tyson Mysteries
I enjoyed what little I've seen (and I have yet to see a single episode of Rick and Morty). This is my favorite of the comedy shows of the 2010's on Adult Swim.

8. Kill La Kill
I didn't get a chance to finish it, but it was cool...at times....

8. Parasyte - the maxim -
I enjoyed it. A call back to the Sci-Fi Horror anime that used to air on the Sci-Fi Channel back in the 90's. Very distinct and different from the usual Shonen anime Toonami usually airs.

6. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
It's a style of anime that's a bit "old school", but done in a way that probably works best in the 2010's It's probably for the best they waited this long to adapt this anime. It certainly was "bizarre", but also fun (for the most part).

5. Dragon Ball Z Kai
The show that saved Toonami! For the 2nd time! (The 1st time was back in 1999, back when Moltar was wondering if Toonami was a "failed experiement". Not long after is when Dragon Ball Z joined the line-up). As for the 2nd time, I'm referencing that dreaded period in early 2015 where Toonami was cut down to 3 hours, and they had to start relying on Dragon Ball Z Kai to lead the block. They had to work their way back up to where we are now with Toonami, and Dragon Ball Z Kai helped get them there. Plus, I will always enjoy seeing "old school" Dragon Ball on Toonami.

4. Dragon Ball Super
At first a fun (though irrelevant) nostalgia blast, continuing a beloved series. As time went on, it found more and more ways to separate itself from it's 2000's predecessor, sometimes for better, sometimes for worse. But it was definitely a giant part of Toonami in the 2010's.

3. Samurai Jack
This is a vote for the final season, but also a vote for Toonami airing reruns of the prior seasons. A tribute to the Toonami of yesteryear, and a fine ending to a legendary series.

2. Space Dandy
Irreverent and twisted, Space Dandy was a comedy delight, and one of my favorites of the last 10 years.

1. Attack on Titan
The number one anime associated with Toonami post Rebirth (outside of the Dragon Ball franchise), and it's just the type of anime that defined the 2010's in North America.

....okay, so I haven't watched as much this decade as I thought. I also think Toonami has had a problem from 2017 onward in that they're pumping out more and more anime with less and less acclaim. I wish they would go back to a "rerun" portion of the block at the end of the night, and only premiere one new show every few months....can anyone believe Toonami has premiered 9 anime this year alone?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts