Toonzone Picks - The Top 10 Nicktoons of the 2010's - The Winners!!

Latest News & Videos

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Springfield, MO
Yes, we're a bit late in getting these results posted, but at any rate....

Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Top 10 Nicktoons of the 2010's!!
(as picked by the Anime Superhero forums)

10. Sanjay & Craig
"Season 1 did bog this show down with gross out humor; Seasons 2 & 3 had similar issues, but not nearly as bad, resulting in a much better show over time."

9. The Casagrandes
"Ronnie Anne and Sid as MCs is a huge driving force in why it's in my Top 5"

8. TUFF Puppy

"used to love this show when it was on"

7. The Penguins of Madagascar

"Funniest Dreamworks-related property ever made"

6. Welcome to the Wayne

"This was just as good as, if not better than Gravity Falls."

5. Rise of the TMNT
"one of the best TMNT toons and I am relieved the franchise gets to have a great one this decade ."

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
"I enjoyed the first couple of seasons"

3. Legend of Korra
"While I don't think it was as good as The Last Airbender as a whole, it was easily one of the few standout series from Nick over the past few years."

2. The Loud House
"something truly new for the industry ."

1. Harvey Beaks
"Nickelodeon's best show of the decade. Just about nothing comes close in being this funny, endearing or sincere, honestly."
Thanks to all who participated in the voting!! Please feel free to share your thoughts on the Top 10 Nicktoons of the 2010's!!

Reactions: kanc

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
This must have been a pain to make, which speaks volumes for how bad Nick is and has been doing for a long time in this area. But I'm glad you allowed this to happen. Thank you.

The shows I can definitely recommend are Harvey Beaks & Welcome to the Wayne..... And maybe The Casagrandes.

The Loud House has its moments, but too many problems in the writing quality to go along with those otherwise positive moments, as well.

Don't get me started on how poorly received (for unfortunately justified reasons) Sanjay & Craig was...

Reactions: RainbowCupcake

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
I'm surprised SpongeBob isn't listed in top 10 of 2010s decade, even though it's been popular internationally and in USA.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Nov 1, 2013
Kinda wish Rise was ahead of 2k12 but I'm glad it got 5th place.

Also I really wish I known that quotes would've been on the list because I would've said this to Rise:
"Takes American animation to the next level with its inventive animation techniques and wear its Trigger influence on its sleeve, combine with that and the amazing character writing this is a media that will be a cult classic in years to come"

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"Kim Possible: So the Drama" is 15 years old.

There will be a Sesame Street airing Tuesday night at 7:00. It's airing on PBS , HBO, TBS, TNT, Tru Tv, Boomerang, and Cartoon Network. The special airing in the latter two is surprising, but not as much. There was a preschool show that aired on the channel in the 1990s called Big Bag, which had Elmo guest star in an episode.
back when the Harvey Weinstein allegations happened i remember saying "well i'm not surprised he's known for being a jerk to certain movies particularly in his treatment in animated movies he acquired and is known for re-cutting live action flims behind director's backs."
They are still airing New Episodes of Max and Ruby???