Toonzone Picks- The Top 10 Disney Animated Shows of the 2010's - The Winners!!

Latest News & Videos

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Springfield, MO
Yes, we're a bit late in getting these results posted, but at any rate....

Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Top 10 Disney Animated Shows of the 2010's!!
(as picked by the Anime Superhero forums)

10. Milo Murphy's Law
"It has the same kind of comedic tone as Phineas and Ferb, but is more willing to change the status quo. "

9. Phineas & Ferb
"despite its problems, it's still a pretty memorable show"

8. Big Hero 6: The Series

"This is a pretty fun series. I like most of the cast, it feels like a natural continuation from the movie and the more episodic nature fits pretty nicely with the cast. "

7. Big City Greens

"While Cricket can be annoying or unlikable at times, I like the character dynamics with his family and it can be pretty funny. It's a pretty entertaining comedic slice of life kind of series."

6. Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure

"An underrated show in the world of animation that contains phenomenal storytelling and meaningful character development"

5. Mickey Mouse shorts

4. Wander Over Yonder

"it's one of my personal favorites"

3. Amphibia
"The show strikes me as having a Gravity Falls vibe without ripping it off outright, a very fine line to tread. "

2. DuckTales
"It is still an all around fun series that has some good emotional moments to make it all worthwhile. "

1. Gravity Falls
"Really, what else could top this list? Hilarious, touching, creepy...sometimes all of them in the same scene. Not sure what else there is to say. "
Thanks to all who participated in the voting!! Please feel free to share your thoughts on the Top 10 Disney Animated Shows of the 2010's!!

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
Sep 26, 2011
Neo Arcadia, USA
ALL. GOOD. CHOICES. And while only one of them isn't my cup of tea (Phineas and Ferb), they're all worth recommending in one way or another, without question.

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
Good choices. Though I wish Mickey Mouse shorts is number one, but I agree that Gravity Falls is definitely number one of the 2010s.

Reactions: Zanneck

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Happy Birthday to the great Akira Toriyama!
Today, variety in my country's Cartoon Network's schedule has died.
I'm Planning to make a New Qubo schedule With Several New and Returning Shows (With one of them being Jacob Two-Two), No Paid Programming and the Return of the 4 hour Marathons.
Today marks the 10th Year Anniversary of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated and the 7th Year Anniversary of its series finale. It ended up becoming my favorite adaptation of the Scooby-Doo Franchise and found out about Lewis Black by name (I had heard his voice in some earlier shows).
Happy birthday to Akira Toriyama. My moniker here should make it clear that I am a fan of the DB Franchise.