Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2022 Battle of the Brackets- Action Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
This is the voting thread for Round 1 of the Toonzone's 2022 "Battle of the Brackets" (for the "Action" conference)!

Voting is simple: Just post which of the two contestants of the day you find to be more awesome! Please, no editing your posts, once your vote is cast, help simplify things for me and don't change it. So be sure you are certain which one you want to vote for when you post! Feel free to debate it amongst yourselves for a while before casting your votes, but remember: each match runs no more than 24 hours!

SweetShop209

I'm going with Transformers Rescue Bots. It's a fun show that helped introduce the franchise to younger audiences. No wonder it's the longest running Transformers show.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I never saw Transformers Rescue Bots, so Tron Uprising gets my vote by default. I've only seen a few episodes of the series, but I remember enjoying them. The action was pretty good and I remember hearing praise for it back in the day as well.

While I've never seen Rescue Bots, the opening song is pretty catchy and goes harder than you'd expect from a show aimed at a younger audience.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
I’ve seen Transformers: Rescue Bots slightly more. While aimed at a younger audience it’s a decent Transformers show for beginners. Tron: Uprising I missed when it first aired and I hardly remember much from it.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I won't be upset at all if Rescue Bots wins, as I think the writing is a step above other shows in that demographic, but Tron: Uprising is really good, so it gets my vote.

SoundDestroyer

Setting new ways to follow
For me, that would be Rescue Bots. I loved watching this show as a kid, although even if it was for different demographic.

As for Tron, I haven't seen it, but I'll be watching it someday.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
Gotta abstain this time around. It's not right to vote when you don't got a preference in this case, honestly.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
These are two pretty different shows, but they both seem like appealing series. I'll admit, I haven't seen either show, but one of them does appeal to me more than the other, and it looks like that series has taken it. But don't feel too bad for Rescue Bots, as another Transformers series has a chance in the near future.

Tron: Uprising moves onto the next round! The next match will be up shortly.

KeldeoKitty

Slacker Musketeer
Generator Rex

I liked Nick’s TMNT initially but I’ll take the 4Kids series anyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts