Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2021 Battle of the Brackets- Splat Conference Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with Kablam. It was a fun show that usually could make me laugh and some of the sketches still stick out in my mind despite not seeing the show in ages.

Jimmy Neutron was fun and it could be funny, but it didn't really appeal to me that much.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I always must vote for the more creative/somewhat original of the two when it comes to conflicts like this - and so, Kablam is the one that ultimately wins out, IMHO.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Oh wow, this was close! Henry and June almost made it to the final four, but just lost out to Nickelodeon's boy genius.

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Boy Genius moves onto the next round! The next match will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.
The time when Gunther spoke Dutch in Friends.

Featured Posts