Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2021 Battle of the Brackets- Splat Conference Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA!
I'm going with Legend of Korra, simply because I want to see both Avatars duke it out, more than anything ever.

JTOONSAnimation

Teenage Robot, I remember watching it every weekday morning on Nicktoons, I don't have many fond memories of Korra

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll vote for The Legend of Korra. Even though I had a lot of problems with the series, I'd still say that it was overall a good and engaging series.

My Life as a Teenage Robot was good and I really liked its art style, but I don't think it stands out as much as Korra does for me.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Korra and Jenny are both strong contenders, but as strong as as teenage robot could be, she's no match for an Avatar. We're about to see Aang and Korra go head to head, and that'll be cool.

The Legend of Korra moves onto the next round! The next match will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Hi everyone!

I'm Kristóf Laci, who owns the YouTube world, media, and video gaming!
Just cartoons and nothing else!
I inform dear Anime Superheroes users to enter up to 420 characters. Please understand!

Regards and welcome everyone:
Kristóf László
When will people realize that Quintel in J.G. Quintel is actually pronounced "Kintel"? His Portuguese ancestry makes it evident. I for one am Portuguese and Quintel is a very rare surname
Here's the trailer for Wish Dragon.

Since I agreed with @Francisque about keeping the genre-themed MTV channels, here is my rethinking of the ViacomCBS portfolio, posted in Palk Áron 2002's Arts.
I wish a happy 44th birthday to Michael Jelenic.

Featured Posts