Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2021 Battle of the Brackets- Splat Conference Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinusFan303

Squeak
While both shows are good, I have to go with Spongebob, it's a classic Nick series and even though it's gone on a little too long , that doesn't devalue the series or how much fun it has been.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
I love both, but I'll go in a different direction and choose El Tigre.

Light Lucario

Staff member
I'll go with El Tigre. It was a really great show that is so underrated.

Spongebob obviously has a bigger impact on Nickelodeon and it can be funny from what I've seen, but it never really appealed to me despite how long it has been on the air.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
El Tigre built up quite the devoted fanbase despite its short run, and it's held up an honorable fight. But going against the all-time biggest Nicktoon is a tall order, which it just couldn't face this time.

SpongeBob SquarePants moves onto the next round, which should begin shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts