Toonzone/Anime Superhero 2021 Battle of the Brackets- Checkerboard Conference Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMTV

The Adorkable One.
Awww mannn whyyy???

Ugh, I love both of them, but PPG Classic meant a lot to me, so I'm gonna chose that.

Light Lucario

Staff member
It's a tough choice, but I'll go with PPG. I think that I just enjoyed the premise and characters a bit more than Dexter's Lab. Plus, I remember the first few seasons in particular being really solid.

Dexter's Lab was fun and I think it had better humor, so I'd be fine with it winning too, but I think PPG just has a bit more edge over it.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
No contest here: Classic Powerpuff Girls is my vote. Simply put, it resonated with me better and still holds up as (IMHO) CN's best show of the late 90s to early 2000s, especially the first four seasons.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
I really do enjoy both shows, especially their earlier seasons, but I think I'll side with Dexter's Laboratory.

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
While both are CN classics, and I like both shows, but I'm picking Powerpuff Girls. It's a great and creative series that has been one of my favorites since it started.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
This is another close match, having two of CN's all time most popular and iconic series going head to head. Dexter did his best, but lost against the girls.

The Powerpuff Girls moves onto the next round! The next match will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts