Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderfly

Is this the future?!?
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 22, 2002
Springfield, MO
I've voting for Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated. One of the best cartoons of the 2010's, possibly in my Top 5 for the decade (I'd have to double check....).

Superman: TAS is a classic of an era, but just not on the same level as "Batman: TAS", "Batman Beyond", "Teen Titans" and "Justice League", in my opinion (though it's better than "Static Shock" and "The Zeta Project"....though I like every single one of these shows).

Last edited:

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
In a Dream World
It's another tough choice, but I'll go with Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated. It was such a great show. I never would have expected it to be after how many reboots and movies Scooby Doo has had over the years, but it was terrific and fresh take on the cast. The ongoing mystery really helped to make it stand out and the conclusion was pretty satisfying.

Superman: TAS is really good too and I have fond memories of watching it on Kids' WB. It doesn't get as much focused compared to the Batman series, but it was a really solid take on Superman. I'd be okay with it winning, but I really wanted to vote for Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated.

Darklordavaitor

Staff member
Apr 23, 2007
In the now, man
animrevelation.web44.net
Superman came close to winning our tournaments, in 2017's Toonami and 2018's 90's Cartoons battles. While it seemed like a strong contender to make it later in, this time the man of steel loses to the world's most beloved great dane (take that, Marmaduke!) in one of his most essential series.

Scooby-Doo: Mystery Incorporated makes it to the next round, which will start shortly.

Reactions: Light Lucario
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The winner of this matchup is "Into The Hundred Acre Wood", which got 3 votes. "The Manny With The Golden Bear" got nothing. Our next match is Ben 10 crossovers. We have "Heroes United" (Ben 10 Ultimate Alien & Generator Rex) and TGIS (Ben 10 Omniverse & The Secret Saturdays).

some Twitter thread I started about my history with CN, inspired by this trend of telling your history with a channel there.
Currently watching Klaus on Netflix, cause it's Christmas in July. :p

I'm at St Joseph, MO though.
The 2005 "Fantastic Four" film is 15 years old today.
Mr. Enter's true colors have been finally revealed.